Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-24-2001, 08:34 PM   #241
Sir_Tainly

Sorry JJ, that last post was a little too glib, hope everything is O.k.

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 03-24-2001, 08:37 PM   #242
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by JJ/newbie:
Draining the next tankard, JJ wonders aloud if any here have knowledge of the rod of parenting plan enforcement, or perhaps the scroll with the spell for summoning the no-fee private detective to assemble corrobrative evidence for the district court contempt of court hearing to enforce the parenting plan?

Hmmm, no, but I know a couple of rough looking half orcs from up by the slums district that are particularly good at making problems go away!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-24-2001, 08:38 PM   #243
Charean
Hathor

Gee, that is rough.. Being in Montana can't make it any easier... have you tried finding a pro bono lawyer?
Old 03-24-2001, 08:40 PM   #244
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

where are all the women!!! why is it all men?!?! dang...

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-24-2001, 08:41 PM   #245
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Hmmm, no, but I know a couple of rough looking half orcs from up by the slums district that are particularly good at making problems go away!

*KDog and Charean quickly rise up off the couch and go over to where JJ stand, red faced at the bar*

Howdee hoss, want some company?

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 08:42 PM   #246
JJ/newbie

custody armageddon is a' blowin' in the wind, my friends. I am the one who wrote the divorce and parenting plan, and have been told many times by lawyers who have looked at it the same thing - HOW did you get her to sign that. the answer is easy - i gave her the house, the new car, and a red herring about co-habitation without being married to distract her from the fact that the plan actually gave me amanda practically half the time. For the last year, there has been an on-going problem with getting amanda when i am supposed to. I have many police statements and officers subpeonad to appear in the contempt of court hearing for her violations of the parenting plan. The problem remains that the plan as written does not set forth specific dates for custody, so even when i call the sherrifs dept. because i can not get amanda from my ex when i am supposed to, all they can do is file more paperwork. I have been dealing with this all along, but this weekend, my ex disappeared amanda on me, and other than assuring me that she is fine after the police investrigated, they cannot force lisa to turn amanda over to me. cont. next post

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-24-2001, 08:45 PM   #247
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Oh, man, JJ. That's terrible. If there's anyting I can do, let me know. Sorry, I don't know any lawyers, but I'm here to listen.

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 08:48 PM   #248
Gray Mage
Banned User

I'm back....Can someone answer a question!! Why the hell would my wifes family buy a house that was built on an underground stream??? now when it rains the basement gets water. Today the pump decided not to run......and I have been Vacuuming the water out...

I need a drink!!!!

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-24-2001, 08:51 PM   #249
Charean
Hathor

My mother lives on the water GM - sump pumps and generators are a way of life for them...

Read JJ's post...

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Old 03-24-2001, 08:51 PM   #250
JJ/newbie

I know I am going to prevail in the end. There are way too many documented incidents, and I have absolutely not done ANYthing stupid that would giver any ammunition to use against me. Most of the police, sherrifs, and all tghe clerks in the district court know me by name, and they have all seen what is going on. The only thing she can do, which she does all the time, is to 'arrange' for amanda to have a friend over, or be doing something fun for her so she does not want to leave the house. When I go to get amanda, amanda wants to stay there and play, and lisa says she will not 'make' amanda go if she does not want to , and what am i going to do about it, force my way into the house and take her by force? All i can do is leave, peaceably, seething inside, go back home and rant to myself. and now you guys as well.****sigh***
and amanda is the real victim here, because this is teaching her to whine and manipulate to get what she wants, making the process of teaching her real discipline with any degree of consistency impossible.

------------------
When given a choice, take both.