Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2001, 04:36 PM   #1
etherus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey there everyone,
First off, I wish everyone is having a great summer! Take it easy and go play in the wonderful sun! Now for the details, within the planar sphere quest with Valgar, I defeated the two demons. They were alot of fun to play against, and now I've got the heart. I've already made the golem, but how the heck am I supposed to get the heart in him? Thanks for all the help. May the moon bless you always.
Old 06-29-2001, 04:56 PM   #2
Dramnek_Ulk

you dont put the heart in the golem, you have to do the rune puzzle in the circular room in the middle of the sphere, once you have got the correct runes stairs will open and you must go through then you must proceed down to the thingmabob and put the demon heart in.

------------------
THEY COME FROM THE YOUNG KINGDOMS
WITH NEW HOPES AND ANCIENT HATE
BY THOUSANDS THEY RIDE TO THE BATTLEFIELD
I CAN FEEL THE GROUND SHAKE
I MUST RISE FROM MY THRONE
CHAMPION OF DESTINY AND PRIDE
I MUST LEAVE THESE ANCIENT HALLS
WITH STORMBRINGER AT MY SIDE