Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-19-2001, 09:04 AM   #11
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

No!!! They WILL come Drake... you only have to meet them in the middle if you get my drift... so just wait up! Don't worry about it!!! You still have relatives... or whatever! Just act as you would... if you are yourself, they will respect you. Take my word for it... just don't conform or pretend to what's cool and stuff... if you don't, prepare for three years you will never forget

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this
Old 08-19-2001, 09:58 AM   #12
Hesperex

I have One word for you, TIME.
These things take time ....I am not the kind of person who hits it off with the popular crowd straight away either but do you really care? Just wait for things to settle down a bit hell you have only been there for 2 weeks! Everyone will start to form small social groups (it always happens that way) and eventually you will find one to to fit you. It took me 7 years at school to make my first real friend and now nearly 7 years later we couldn't be better friends. In the past 4 years or so I have made a few more real! friends and maybe that is the way it will happen for you. I don't know as every situation is different but time is the key from my experience. I't could quite easily take years. But a year isn't very long ....last few years seem to have passed in the blink of an eye for me.

------------------

My website http://hesperex.8k.com
Hesperex Freth: 1st son of Matron Mother Shi'nayne Freth, 1st house of Ched'Nesad. Weapon master and patron of house Freth.

[This message has been edited by Hesperex (edited 08-19-2001).]

Old 08-19-2001, 11:56 AM   #13
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by debiler:
No, you misunderstood me, Drake. Jokes are allowed if they are good and fitting. You only mustn´t make them think you´re a jerk. Got my point?

But what if I am a jerk

ok seriously I think I get what you all are saying(I hope) that I just need to be patient, play it cool and let them come to me more. right. ok I think I can do that. thanks

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj