Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-21-2001, 04:35 PM   #181
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
Bob the Red Dragon accidentaly stomps on Bill Gates. All that's left is bunch of bloody unidentifiable objects... Untill BIll Gates respawns! NOOOO!!!! However, Encard casts Virus Ray of Crashes at Bill Gates, who fails his svae and is destroyed. Then, Encard whispers something to Bob. Wah looks like a good candidate for *splat*ing... Bob raises his HUGE draconic foot...

.............Die! All of you! I have restored my powers and I have no more need of your interferance!

Kangaxx!! Remove these "nothings" away, and Melusine as well! We have been restored at their expense!

Wah: Imprisonment: Bob
Bob: Imprisoned

Face the powers of the level 9 spell imprisonment!

------------------
Old 06-21-2001, 04:36 PM   #182
Encard
Quintesson

However, Bob suddenly moves his foot and rips of Wah arm with his massive jaws. Take that, you little Archlich! THEN Bob stomps on Wah, crushing him into the ground! That's got to HURT! *wince*

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 06-21-2001).]
Old 06-21-2001, 04:36 PM   #183
Melusine
Dracolisk

Bring it on, Arch Lich
Melusine pushes herself off the ceiling to gain memento, then gives Wah an atomic bungee wedgie before he can even say "Imprisonment"
To the attack!!!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-21-2001, 04:37 PM   #184
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Walks into bar and is stunned by the craziness....men with underwear over their heads, barney-borgs and what are those...batteries....littering the floor, a huge dragon attempting to sqaush a lich.....perhaps I will come back later with a mop and bucket

------------------

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old 06-21-2001, 04:40 PM   #185
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Wah:
Speak when you're spoken to wise one....or face the Arch Lich's wrath.

Hmph!

And YOU too Lord Shield, Neb, Tiax and Melusine etc..........

COME HERE TO FACE MY WRATH!

"You dare to attempt to silence Tiax?!?!" shouts Tiax at Wah "Face MY wrath!" Tiax then casts Install Windows on Wah's brain which immediately crashes(through the floor) leaving Wah dead until his head can regenerate.

Neb decides to play a "small" prank on everybody by casting "Summon Swarm Of Shedding Cats" on the main area of the Bar, as soon as his spell is finished thousands of shedding cats swarm the area shedding on people's food and clothes and eating all of the tuna in the kitchen, their constant meowing also drives everyone except for Neb insane because he is wearing ear plugs and smiling evilly.

Kivan pockets the 1000 gold pieces which he won from Neb and walks upstairs to his room(Check the 3rd Bar thread).

Razzen is generally making a nuisance of himself by winning the bar patrons money in games of Poker.

Old 06-21-2001, 04:41 PM   #186
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Oompah lumpa doopedy do ive got a puzzle for you, long time since I saw that film. So what are we butchering now or are we still getting to know people, damn this ordered society thing. Orcs arnt so bad by the way they bleed real good when you burst them.

Sigh spell imunity abjuration go away lich, im bored of this I could have been a contender garbage. Anyone have some mescaline. When did we get a pet dragon, I mean does it eat much and im sure it makes a hell of a mess. I suppose the eating thing isnt a problem with all the dead stuff, can I call it puff. Still what are we doing.

------------------
Old 06-21-2001, 04:45 PM   #187
Lord Shield

Sorry, SkyDracGrrl, I'll welcome you properly aftre this current nonsense
How can I corrupt Bill Gates? That's like peeing in the ocean to make it wet
There was no expense for Wah's recovery. Lord Shield take s a long punt and boots Kangaxx's skull out the window towards the Borg cube
A black-bladed scimitar appears in Lord Thought's hand and he slices through the minions - each one touched disappears screaming, The blade moves so fast you see where it WAS, not where it is NOW
Bill Gates whomps Wah with Windows and causes him to involuntarily reboot in Safe Mode because it cannot find the screen driver

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-21-2001, 04:45 PM   #188
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Hey, Morididn, you can come and sit over here. I'm not crazy... yet. Give me a few more drinks and maybe I'll be as insane as the rest of them, but I'm sure that I'm still safe to talk to. Here, lemme grab you a beer.
Skye steals a beer from an unsuspecting patron, and offers it to Moridin, while chewing on a piece of steak that Mel had given her.
OOC- you guyz can refer to me as Skye- i realize the name i picked is a long one, but im usually refered to as skye by everyone else i know.

------------------
Quote:
Yeah, I'm an obsessed, clueless gamer. But you have got to admit- I'm GOOD at it. ^_~*
My Website!
Old 06-21-2001, 04:46 PM   #189
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

I am immortal foolish ones!!

I shall have all you heads!!

Wah Cuts Off Neb's Head

And Here it is:

(Neb tries a restoration scroll - but it fails)

HAH! Wah continues to cast Melusine into a room full of singing erotic genies and ugly hobgoblins (he chuckles as she screams )

------------------
Old 06-21-2001, 04:46 PM   #190
Encard
Quintesson

Wah gets up when Bob lifts his foot, tries to gasp out an Imprisonment spell, but when he casts it, it turns on him, and creates a massive ball of flames that nurns right through him. As evryone looks at him, they notice that he has been squashed to a thickness of only about 1 1/2 cm. Everyone looks up as they hear Bob inhale, and they all run for cover. Wah tries to do the same, but he can not move fast enough any more, and massive, 1500 year old dragon breathes a huge blast of flame at him. When their vision clears from the brightness of the blast, all that they see is each other, Bob, and a pile of ahses.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1: