Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2001, 09:03 PM   #1
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

1.Where can I find the missing dwarf child? Looked EVERYWHERE!
2.What are you supposed to do in the place on the extreme left of the map where you are supposed to offer a sacrifice to a statue?
3.Is the 'Eye of the Beholder (oh, funny!) meant to do anything?
4.What is the point of the Beholder place anyway? So far as I can see it's just to get XP.
Thanks in advance

Sour comment with some spoiler content
Darn Githyaki, or whatever they're called! Give 'em their *@$*@ silver sword blade with pure good will, and are they pleased with you? Huh! Are they heck! :[
F.
Old 03-14-2001, 09:33 PM   #2
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

SPOILERS

1) He in the large machine to the right before the bridge. their eight sides to it each containes a creature, i think he is in the second to last from the left. Oh and he is a gnome.

2)Summon a creature and place it before the stute, 5 demon knights appear. one of them has a part to Cryom Flayer.

3+4)The eye is part of a quest from the drow city.

If you kill them you find the hilt and can reforge them in to the vaporal blade two handed-sword.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Gabriel (edited 03-14-2001).]
Old 03-14-2001, 09:42 PM   #3
Fljotsdale

Many thanks, Gabriel. Much appreciated. But I don't recall seeing that machine, and I've walked all over the map! I'll look again! )
F.
Old 03-14-2001, 09:45 PM   #4
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

If you remember where you fight the band of drow, before the musroom people, it is behind them.
Old 03-15-2001, 03:05 AM   #5
Kellin da Mage
Dungeon Master

HINT.....SPOILER......
Before clicking on one for the sides, do take the time to "tank up".

Not all trapped withen are friendly, some may no longer be counted amonst the liveing, nore the dead.

------------------
--Kellin da Mage--
Old 03-15-2001, 03:06 AM   #6
Aurum
Manshoon

Hey!!! So easy hehe!!!

------------------
When The world of the deads comes, We will already be there.
Old 03-15-2001, 03:10 AM   #7
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILERS:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
If memory serves.......only the two boxes on the far right of the "orb" are friendly and can be talked some sense to. As for the rest: You will know approximately where they spawn (provided you release them one by one), just gather your party's tanks near the location where they spawn....and when are come out, just give them a "warm" welcome (aka force attack before they talk).
Oh, in case my memory DOES NOT serve.....make sure you save before you "hack and slash" away.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-15-2001, 07:38 AM   #8
Fljotsdale

Many thanks, Gabriel, and all other answerers (is that a word?). I am very grateful
F.