Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2001, 10:44 AM   #1
Fitz23
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi I have a few items I am lugging about and I'm not sure where to complete them, use them what ever.

Golden Torso & Legs (plus where are the other bits if there are any?)
Elemental Statue (I've had that one for aggggeeeesssssss)
And where do I find the hammer of thunder bolts and the other stuff you need for that crom fier thingy?

cheers all
Old 03-07-2001, 10:48 AM   #2
Aurican
Elminster

What kind of elemental statue is it?

Spoiler
If it is an Air elemental, I think you can drop it because you were supposed to use that in Irenicus's Dungeon at the begining. It unlocked a door.

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?
Old 03-07-2001, 10:53 AM   #3
Rip Slaughter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1. Final bit of Kangaxx is in one of the disused houses in the Bridge District (Head if I remember).

2. Can remember having it, but cannot remember what I did with it!

3.things you need are the Hammer of thunderbolts (as you said), Crom Faeyr scroll, Gauntlets of Ogre strength and finally Girdle of Frost Giant Strength. Cannot remember where the items are though but I am sure that you will soon get a list from someone else!

Old 03-07-2001, 11:03 AM   #4
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Golden Torso & Legs (plus where are the other bits if there are any?)

These are the only two parts of Kangaxx there is. Since you have them, you're ready for the big time (arguably one of the toughest battles in the game)! In the dock district, in the house to the left of Mae'var's guildhall and down the stairs (he's in one of those houses, I don't remember the exact location) there is one last lich with tasty rewards. Good luck!
Old 03-07-2001, 11:35 AM   #5
Lord Shield

The statue was needed for a door in Irenicus' dungeon at the beginning. If you haven't been in there, you can't go back. The Crom Faer parts: The Shadow Dragon has the scroll with its name. The Hammer is in a Mind Flayer lair off the sewers below the Temple district. The Gauntlets of Ogre Power I can't remember, but the Girdlle of Frost Giant Strength is on one of the Death Knights in the Underdark

Old 03-07-2001, 11:37 AM   #6
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Good Lord! I got the Hammer of Thunderbolts recently (well, relatiavely recently). Pretty sure I got it in the Windspear Hills Dragon Dungeon thing. May have gotten it off Tazok--maybe. That's as good as I can remember.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-07-2001, 11:39 AM   #7
Marillion
The Magister

Spoiler
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
The Hammer of Thunderbolts IS in the Mind Flyer lair in sewers...
Girdle in higher level of Underdark and the Gaunklets in Planar Sphere.

------------------
May Helm smile upon thee..
Old 03-07-2001, 03:12 PM   #8
Lord Shield

The Planar Sphere? That's right. Same place you get one of the pairs of Boots of Speed

Old 03-07-2001, 03:17 PM   #9
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

No the sphere is the large sphere in the slums, you enter by doing Valgurs Quest, It in one of the ferral Halfings.
The boots found in the Planer Prison.