Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2005, 05:55 AM   #1
HERITIC
Dungeon Master

Sunglass Man

OMG!!!! this has to be the greatest game on the game cube i mean the graphic is realistic the story is like never before seen and the overall game is perfect.
I was just wonderin what everyone else thought about the game?
Old 04-29-2005, 04:13 AM   #2
Darkman

My roommate is trying to beat this game right now. It looks pretty good. The game-play seems challenging and engaging yet tedious at times. The graphics are very realistic, although the gloomy atmosphere can get old after a while. I doubt I would have the patience to play through this game myself. It is ridiculously long, a 2-disker!

You are right to say this may be one of the greatest games for the GC - but that isn't really saying much is it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]