Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-03-2001, 07:59 AM   #11
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

HI LadyZ! Long time no see!! How the heck are ya?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Happy Member of Fast Fourward.
Old 05-03-2001, 02:23 PM   #12
Stealthy

Shadowstrider

Quote:
this is a response to your post in the other thread(menfolk).
I am not upset, I feel i should defend TeamBG, seeing as untill recently I was an editor, i just felt i should clarify that not everyone on TeamBG was some sort of flame-throwing creature.
First of all, welcome to the board . As you may know, I was one of the people discussing with Ken his board ethos recently. I used the name Zorillo, as Stealthy was taken, but made it clear who I was here. I agree with you that not all the TeamBG members are flamers, obviously you are not. This is also true of the Ironworks, but sadly I felt Ken was assuming a general conspiracy because one member posted some critical comments and after being flamed was excessively vitriolic in his reply. Ken assumed everything I and others from here said, must be a flame and argued accordingly. In my opinion, he could have gained many new members whilst this site was down, but his autocratic nature prevented this. I have been a visitor there for a year and his attacks are common, eg his argument with 250, so this was not an isolated case. As I said in my apology, it is his site to manage how he likes, but frankly I much prefer the atmosphere here. Flaming is very rare at the Ironworks and the few times it has happened, it has been criticised by all, without Ziroc's intervention.

I feel it best we drop this subject to prevent any animosity between the members of each site. Suffice to say let us all be civil when we visit other forums as we all have one thing in common, the various IE games. If we find we don't like a forum, leave without comment. I at least intend to do this in the future and I hope others do to.

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 05-03-2001, 03:31 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
HI LadyZ! Long time no see!! How the heck are ya?

Hello Bilqis!! Nice to finally see you again! If I had known you didn't get the correct link to the board when it came back, I'd have e-mailed it to you. Missed our card playing LOL! Hope life has been treating you good?

------------------
Old 05-03-2001, 03:46 PM   #14
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hello Bilqis!! Nice to finally see you again! Hope life has been treating you good?

Yup! My life is going great right now, for the most part. Never felt better. How's by you? Anything new? All settled into your new home?

I've discovered I can get on here from work... which I'm beginning to think is Not necessarily a 'good' thing. I'm a month behind on work and am not getting very far today. Could it be that I keep checking here???

Hope to see more of you around LadyZ.

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

[This message has been edited by bilqis2 (edited 05-03-2001).]