Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2001, 06:48 PM   #21
Chewbacca
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:

I've donated before, I make it out to Dan Huling. It is a great place Chewy!

Thanks!
Old 12-03-2001, 07:12 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Always a worthy contribution, I'll send you something as well Dan, I know things are really tough going on your end in so many ways. Glad to be able to do something to help.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-03-2001, 08:05 PM   #23
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Hey Z, is there any chance of setting up a paypal account? It'd be much more convenient.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 12-03-2001, 08:42 PM   #24
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

But no white powdery substance included, right?
Old 12-03-2001, 08:52 PM   #25
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I could draw 'toons for you instead of money :cry: I have no money to spare!

I hope you receive lots of it!
Sigh
Old 12-03-2001, 08:59 PM   #26
Grojlach
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
Hey Z, is there any chance of setting up a paypal account? It'd be much more convenient.

I second that... [img]smile.gif[/img]
I already subscribed for a PayPal account a few months ago, but apparently I don't receive monthly credit card reviews here in the Netherlands, so I haven't been able to finalize the last step in order to activate it yet.
Old 12-03-2001, 09:13 PM   #27
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Just wanted to post a new message, I HATE having to ask, and usually wouldn't, but it's getting tight here We'll be ok, but if you wanted to, here is my address (A few have asked already too)

Dan Huling
5028 Kensington Hts Dr
Lakeland, FL 33811

Thanks a lot guys/gals! It's just getting REAL hard to keep this going with Mom here, and we've taken over her bills (What Insurance won't cover) and it's just very tight..

BUT PLEASE, if you cannot afford it, don't send a donation, I would never ask you to do that..

Thanks guys,

Dan, you should seriously set up a Paypal link button for those of us who are overseas and would like to donate - I think it would be a lot more convenient. Check out www.teambg.com and have a look at Ken's donation box - that way people can donate whenever they want. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2001, 09:21 PM   #28
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

do consider it Dan! I have been a Paypal member for over a year and it's great! and it would be easier for me to donate too! *hint hint* never missed a payment
Old 12-04-2001, 12:29 AM   #29
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:
Would you like checks made out to you or ironworks?

BTW: thanks for a bunch of great forums! My favorite games (BG, IWD) wouldnt have been the same with-out the insight and wit I found here, not to mention alot of creativity and diversity of viewpoints on the non-game boards that should make us all proud to be earthlings who venture here. My hats off to ya!!!

Scott, A.K.A G'kar

A Check to me, 'Dan Huling'

Thanks for the kind words, I try! Ironworks IS a great place, and has really helped ME during bad times.. great people here.. amazing!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 12-04-2001, 12:33 AM   #30
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:

I have one, but it's limited to $100.. what if the account went OVER $100? anyway, it's at $0 right now, so anyone that wants to--or people that can ONLY use Paypal, look up my account, it's "ziroc@tgeweb.com"

https://www.paypal.com/verified/pal=ziroc%40tgeweb.com

Thanks!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album