Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-29-2001, 07:59 PM   #1
Jason the Red
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Alright, I killed the Cowled Mage to get his symbol and no matter what form of dialogue I use with the pirate king he won't take me to Spellhold. Also I can't get off of the island by any means that I know of, which aren't many, anyone have any ideas? Stuck in a cycle of my own quick saves I guess.
Old 11-29-2001, 08:10 PM   #2
Ares

Spoiler!
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
if you looted the Cowl Mages body, then you should have a little amulet looking thingie and that acts as a pass in to Spellhold. Dont work about the Pirate King, he just becomes mince-meat in the end [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2001, 08:11 PM   #3
andrewas
Harper

The wardstone lets you get over the bridge without auto-chunking.

the pirate king is totally un-related to this route in, i think you need minsc to get yourself commityed.
Old 11-30-2001, 02:02 PM   #4
supergurl
Elite Waterdeep Guard

should i go through the portal to the Tethyr forest or should i get the horn for Saemon? Plus i have tried to find the horn but can't find it. where is it?
Old 11-30-2001, 02:07 PM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by supergurl:
should i go through the portal to the Tethyr forest or should i get the horn for Saemon? Plus i have tried to find the horn but can't find it. where is it?

Urm, the portal leads to the Underdark, not the Tethyr Forest. Anyway, going with Saemon is the more rewarding route. The horn is located at Cayia's Home which will be marked on your Map Screen. You have to go there at night, or Cayia will not be there.