Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-17-2001, 04:09 PM   #11
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

If Lord Flash could talk to his party...

Aerie- We have such stories amongst my people, being underground is just not for the Avariel.

Lord Flash- Moron, this is the second floor of Nalia's house.

Anomen- For the order

Lord Flash- Anomen... we killed the order, it was your idea (why am i cursed with such idiots).

Nalia- I hate this, how are we helping the less fortunate trudging around in here?

Lord Flash- Again I feel I must point out that we are *IN YOUR HOUSE*. Now go stand over there in the corner with Aerie.

Jaheira- As I have said before, you could not have made a better choice.

Lord Flash- Hmmmmm low charisma, deporable lack of fighting skills, why did I put you in front again? Oh yes I was listing to Anomen talk and it seems I have lost 9 points on my intelligence score.

*sigh* If only I coud talk back to them (it would be fun for a few minutes until they poisened my food and left)... either way this is how i keep out those throttling instincs we all have from time to time when dealing with NPC's... hope this has been an enlightening experiance for all of you.
Old 08-17-2001, 05:25 PM   #12
LSRVIKING
The Magister

Yeah Nalia goes to the stables often hahahahahhahah
Old 08-18-2001, 03:35 AM   #13
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

nothing happens for leaving them in their cells, but you do get some xp for them joining so do that then boot them. unless you want the jaheira romance (and lots of side quests related to her), her skills can be easily replaced.

if you're looking for an evil-ish party, take viconia as your cleric. with her natural 65% magic resistance and a strength enhancing item (hill giant girdle is at the adv mart, about 10k w/high rep and CHA), she could easily be a front line tank, if only to absorb spells and arrows. she levels up way faster than aerie or jaheira, isnt annoying like anomen, and is just damn sexy.

edwin for a mage, korgan for a tank, and jan for thieving and backup mage... voila.
Old 08-18-2001, 09:05 PM   #14
Wildhorse
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Amergin:
if you're looking for an evil-ish party, take viconia as your cleric. with her natural 65% magic resistance and a strength enhancing item (hill giant girdle is at the adv mart, about 10k w/high rep and CHA), she could easily be a front line tank, if only to absorb spells and arrows. she levels up way faster than aerie or jaheira, isnt annoying like anomen, and is just damn sexy.

edwin for a mage, korgan for a tank, and jan for thieving and backup mage... voila.
I like Valygar too much, had to take him on again. I did decide to give Korgan another try even though I don't like his "pig" nature.

So, there I am with a mild good and mild bad team, sort of lukewarm party. I do think I made an error with my main character, Kensai, disapointing even if not in the frontline. Viconia, no doubt about it, she's a wild and sexy thang, and the way she turns me on and right away cut the grass under my feet with a few very lowblows insult is sort of... weirdly stimulating... eventhough I am far away from being a S&M lover hehehe

Edwin? No way, that dude wanted me to go kill someone, just like that, had to kill that monster. So, there's my team, Korgan, Anomen, Viconia, Valygar and Jan and I will surely dump Korgan when I get my lovely and sexy attitude sis back, Imoen (I know, there I am in lust with a Drow female and in love with my sis! sick... sick, sick!).