Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2001, 10:17 PM   #1
Jon the Hell Caster

Go to www.gis.net/~yos and in the Add on Part check out the battle cry for the new Barbarian! Here are some of the stats of the new NPCs PLEASE keep bumpining this so everyone can see my expansions progress!
Arstein the Wolf (chaotic good fighter/mage (Rogue Bladesinger)) (Arstein is acquired in normal BG2, before Ravenloft)
Str- 14
Dex- 19
Con- 9
Int- 18
Wis- 15
Chr- 7

Base HP- 52
Levels 10/11
Proficiencies- Lng Swrd- 3 Scim- 1 Shrt Swrd- 1 Single Weapon- 2

Bio- Arstein stares at you blankly as you ask him about his past. "I am of the elven folk... that is all you need to know," is his only answer. When you attempt to pursue the conversation further you are able to gleem a few items of note, Arstein's status as an Elven Bladesinger, and his constant pursuit of excellence in himself, but there seems to be an inner struggle within him, and he leaves no hint of the cause...

Jol'Schalac (Drow Elf, Chaotic Evil, Mage (Fire Elementalist)) (Jol is found in Raveloft)
Str- 8
Dex- 19
Con- 11
Int- 18
Wis- 16
Chr- 8

Base HP- 32
Level- 14
Profieciencies- Quarter Staff- 1, Dart- 1, Sling- 1

Bio- Upon asking Jol'Schalac about his past, he starts to speak with a bored tone, "Listen, we've been over this, I was the first son of my house, it was decimated, and my damned father left me here to rot, can we get on with finding a way out of this miserable realm?"

Calias (neutral good female human cleric) (Calias is found in Ravenloft)
Str- 10
Dex- 11
Con- 14
Int- 17
Wis- 18
Chr- 15

Base HP- 60
Level- 13
Profiencies- Club- 1, Flail- 1, Mace- 1, War Hammer- 1, Sword and Shield- 1.

Bio- "I have lived here for as long as I can remember, my parents were both killed when I was young, and I was taken in by the church. They said it was thieves who killed my family, but I still have nightmares of dark beasts tearing my mother apart." tears start to form in Calias' eyes, and you decide to leave her to her memories.

Lillian (chaotic evil female half-elf Assassin) (Joins somewhere in Ravenloft)
Str- 15
Dex- 18
Con- 8
Int- 17
Wis- 9
Chr- 18

Base HP- 65
Level- 15
Profiencies- X-Bow- 1, Dagger- 1, Dart- 1, Scimitar- 1, Short Sword- 1
Thieving SKills- Specializes in Hide and Shadows, Move Silently, and Set Traps.

Bio- You ask Lillian about her past. "What is there to tell? My family was all murdered by a secret society of wizards, my father had been an ex-member and sold their secret for a large price. He paid for his stupidity. When I came of age I hunted them down and slaughtered every last one of them. Now I am one of the most sought after killers in the region, my name is whispered with fear... and I like it!"

Natasha (true neutral female bard (vistani) (Natasha joins right when you enter Ravenloft, later becomes a lycanthrope, she also acts as a guide in the beginning, to help familiarize the character with his surroundings)

Str- 11
Dex- 16
Con- 11
Int- 17
Wis- 14
Chr- 17

Base HP- 54
Level- 14
Profiencies- Dart- 1, Long Bow- 1, Scimitar- 1, Shortbow- 1, Spear- 1.

Bio- When asked about her past, Natasha says, "I have lived my whole life with my people, the Vistani. We have travelled to many places, and I have seen much suffering, but also much joy. I will be happy to tell you about any of the areas we travel to, so that you can do a better job of... fitting in."

Owen (Chaotic Neutral halfling thief) (Somewhere in Ravenloft)
Str- 10
Dex- 19
Con- 14
Int- 16
Wis- 14
Chr- 7

Base HP- 52
Level- 18
Profiencies- Dagger- 3 (Owen is one bad knife fighter, for a thief) X-Bow- 1, Dart- 1, Single Weapon style- 1. Thieving Abilities- Owen is good all around as a thief.

Bio- When asked about his past, Owen simply shrugs, "I have lived here in Barovia my entire life, my parents were killed at an early age, and I turned to a life of crime to survive, which is what I intend to continue doing..."

Sir Aiden Rune (Lawful Good, human paladin) (Found in Ravenloft)

Str- 18/79
Dex- 14
Con- 16
Int- 10
Wis- 13
Chr- 18

Base HP-85
Level- 15
Proficiencies- Axe- 2, Long Sword- 2, Sword and Shield- 2, Two Weapon- 3

Bio- You ask Aiden about his past. "Ahhhh, I remember my younger days well. I was a knight of Helm, and I strove to please my God and do good deeds in his name. Then I found out the truth about the church, about the corruption of my superiors. I realized some of the acts I had done in Helm's name had been lies, and they dishonored my God. I left the church then, never to look back, and to try and attone for the sins I have commited. I assume my arrival in this God forsaken realm is Helm's way of letting me redeem myself in his eyes..." Aiden trails off, whispering a silent prayer to his God...

"The Executioner" (Chaotic Evil human Cavalier (Undead Anti-Paladin) (Found in Ravenloft)

Str- 19
Dex- 18
Con- 19
Int- 7
Wis- 13
Chr- 4

Base HP- 96
Level- 18
Profiencies- Halberd- 3, Two Handed Sword- 3, Two Handed Weapon- 2

Bio- You look at the creature of pure evil. "We must continue our hunt for the paladin, I feel his lifeblood near... it is... within my grasp..." states the creature in a hoarse, hollow voice that sends chills down your spine. You are glad that you are not this Aiden Rune fellow, for the wrath of this creature is great indeed...
(obviously, Aiden and the Executioner do NOT get along... they will fight each other instantly (Dynaheir and Edwin in BG1))

Lauriella (Chaotic Neutral female Elf Sorcerer)

Str- 9
Dex- 11
Con- 17
Int- 18
Wis- 18
Chr- 10

Base HP- 35
Level- 15
Profiencies- dagger- 1, dart-1, sling- 1

Bio- Lauriella stares at you with her haunting eyes. "I don't know how I came to be in this realm, but I do intend to find a way out," she says. You ask her about her past. "Well, I am of the Elvenfolk, and have often been an object of awe because of my incredible magical power. I left the elves when they began to bore me, and I found the life on an adventurer thrilling, and the power intoxicating. One day I shall meet my match, and I will die, but until then I will continue to show off the power I have been given!"

Segallion Van Richten (Lawful Good Human Undead Hunter (Vamp hunter if we get a good kit)

Str- 12
Dex- 18
Con- 16
Int- 16
Wis- 13
Chr- 17

BaseHP- 64
Level- 11

Profiencies- Bastard Sword- 2, Crossbow- 2, Katana- 1, Mace- 2

Bio- Segallion Van Ricthen is busy flecthing some of his vampire slaying bolts. When he sees you apporach he greets you. You ask Segallion about his past. "My father was a famous monster hunter, Rudolf Van Richten. He knew everything there was to know about the creatures of the damned. I never met him myself, as I was born to a drunken tavern wench who knew nothing of motherhood. I studied everything I could find about my father, even followed and watched him, though he never knew I was there. I have learned much of his art, and I have taken up the blade against my father's enemies." Van Ricthen grows silent, and continues fletching his bolts.

Slash (Lawful Evil Half-Orc Barbarian)

Str- 19
Dex- 16
Con- 19
Int- 7
Wis- 11
Chr- 7

BaseHP- 63
Level- 14
Profiencies- Axe- 2, Club- 2, Halberd- 2, Two Weapon- 2

Bio- Slash stares at you with a look of disgust. "You sicken Slash," he says. "Slash is ruler of large tribe, you are not important to Slash. Slash will one day rule land... when his tribe has regained the power." You wonder why Slash continues to adventure with you, and even start to ask him, but think better of it...

Old 02-03-2001, 02:21 PM   #2
Jon the Hell Caster

come on!

Old 02-04-2001, 09:16 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

bumping for you, mate.
Old 02-04-2001, 07:39 PM   #4
Jon the Hell Caster

BUMP! WHY AREN"T PEOPLE READING!

Old 02-04-2001, 07:51 PM   #5
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think if these are NPC's the hit points are too low. A 15th level Paladin with 85 hit points? Ok I just went back and checked and it says base hit points. So ok with his con his max should be 126. Seems npc's should be on par with characters. You should raise the hit points. They are npc's after all, they should be tough and it aint cheating if the DM makes it that way
Old 02-05-2001, 12:59 AM   #6
Aragorn II

bump, bump, bump that rump, rump, rump

dont ask...

Old 02-05-2001, 01:16 AM   #7
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

You know....this thread reminds me of the one Memnoch had relating to "Create your own custom items....here's how you do it" (or something like that)......
Old 02-05-2001, 03:36 AM   #8
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

all i can say is it is kinda interesting... and the characters seem to be kinda ok for thier hp pts... its going to be a challenge against other monsters and alike...
Old 02-05-2001, 04:20 AM   #9
Dramnek_Ulk

deleted

Old 02-05-2001, 04:26 AM   #10
Dramnek_Ulk

deleted