Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-29-2001, 10:43 PM   #1
katmay
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I really dont know where im supposed to find the guy who cursed Jahiera to get her uncursed. I need her, she is pretty.
Old 11-29-2001, 11:04 PM   #2
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by katmay:
I really dont know where im supposed to find the guy who cursed Jahiera to get her uncursed. I need her, she is pretty.

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Spoiler
Go to the Copper Coronet and talk to Bernard (?). He will then send you to a house near the north exit of the slums. Be ready.

BTW,

Welcome to the board.
Old 11-29-2001, 11:05 PM   #3
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

First you go see the bar tender in the Copper Coronet in the slums and he tells you that the guy who did this is dead. Go the house he tells you to go to and have a fight with the alive "dead guy" and his hirling mages. Find the piece of her hair somewhere in the house and the curse is removed.
As for the "I need her, she's pretty" thing maybe your right but can you imagine that voice when you're.... i think i'll just leave it at that. Oh man i really need a life.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 11-30-2001, 02:32 AM   #4
Campino

You're right evil al about the removal of the curse.But after you get the piece of hair,you need to sleep twice,to remove the curse completely.
Old 11-30-2001, 02:37 AM   #5
Chris77Se
Zhentarim Guard

If you go to the government districz before entering the house in the slums, you will meet the mage, who was hired by the guy who cursed Jah. Just hire him yourself and the guy in the slums will stand there alone.
Old 11-30-2001, 02:46 AM   #6
Jan

You need to sleep 3 times.

Old 11-30-2001, 07:37 AM   #7
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Al:
First you go see the bar tender in the Copper Coronet in the slums and he tells you that the guy who did this is dead. Go the house he tells you to go to and have a fight with the alive "dead guy" and his hirling mages. Find the piece of her hair somewhere in the house and the curse is removed.
As for the "I need her, she's pretty" thing maybe your right but can you imagine that voice when you're.... i think i'll just leave it at that. Oh man i really need a life.

LOL, Al. Nalia and Viconia are prettier.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-30-2001, 09:08 AM   #8
katmay
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I went to the copper coronet and couldnt find the bernard guy. I did however free the slaves!
Old 11-30-2001, 09:14 AM   #9
Sir Exxon
Zartan

WELCOME!

Bernard is the big, fat guy, who walks around the counter most of the time.

see ya!