Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-25-2001, 12:02 AM   #21
groveguardian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
NWN will be even better because it will never end, and you will have a million adventures, NPCs and modules all available on the internet from everyone.

I'm sorry Memnoch, I've seen previews for NWN and it looks good, but I don't think anything can really compare to BG (except for maybe FF ) let alone be better! No matter how long NWN can last, I think that BG will always rule supreme. Long Live Baldur's Gate!

------------------
"Be wary, child of the Christian god, for you may own the name, but the land is free." What Cathbadh would have said to St. Patrick
Old 07-25-2001, 01:25 AM   #22
Jake
Banned User

Yeah and they damn well better have a Baldurs gate 3-different name though, say maztaka gate (did i spell that right?) cause my favorite character anomens there

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jake (edited 07-25-2001).]
Old 07-25-2001, 09:44 AM   #23
Redblueflare
Galvatron

BUY IT! BUY IT! See how annoying all caps could be? Go out and buy it now! The game is far more challenging. (Watchers Keep anyone?) And the new spells and new abilities rock. Critical strike, greater whirlwind, comet, summon Deva, and you can cast timestop! Yeah! I can't wait till NWN comes out. My adventures will never ever end, and I can share adventures with people all over the world! It will eventually be more popular than BG. *Sniff*

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.