Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2000, 11:40 PM   #1
Tentamus

Anyone figure out the pause bug after you defeat Brother poqulin? I've tried everything from re-installing to using absolutly no magic items or spelss during the fight. I also triedkilling all his minions before offing him, all to no avail. Somebody please help!!

P.S. What was that spell diver sword that I think Erekose mentioned?
Old 08-11-2000, 12:24 AM   #2
sibley

I've seen one post that said emptying the Override directory (keep a copy) for this one battle works. You want to put it back afterwards, else you don't get to see the movie at the end.
Old 08-11-2000, 09:56 AM   #3
Moggl

A bug that we've discussed in the BG forum a while ago: in your mpsave directory, there's a subdirectory called 'default'. It's there for multiplayer only, and it has been known to muck things up when you're playing single-multi games as you are when playing IWD. The solution is to delete the 'default' folder before reloading a saved game; it helps on most occasions.
Old 08-19-2000, 11:01 PM   #4
Trited

That override directory trick worked for me, in case anyone else has this problem.