Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2003, 09:49 AM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

well I finaly got to use my sisters computer. Arkansas is alot like Virginia except NWN is there and not here. Thought I'd say hello and wish I could check out the Dock area that "Z" opened up. well just two more days andI'll be back on mine, I'll be home monday night instead of tuesday noon. so maybe I'll see the additions to EfU then. catch you later.
Old 10-04-2003, 03:33 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

~Waves at Team Leader~
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 04:51 PM   #3
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yee haw, or is that Texas. Howdy
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 11:17 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
well I finaly got to use my sisters computer. Arkansas is alot like Virginia except NWN is there and not here. Thought I'd say hello and wish I could check out the Dock area that "Z" opened up. well just two more days andI'll be back on mine, I'll be home monday night instead of tuesday noon. so maybe I'll see the additions to EfU then. catch you later.
You shoulda brought your copy and installed it there temporarily . I guess the system couldn't cope with it though...because hardly anything keeps CB from EFU .
Old 10-06-2003, 08:40 AM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well, I've not had time to get to EU this last two weeks, but will try this weekend! Nice to see you online CB! Don't worry, the family visit won't last forever......or we don't think it will, anyway....*strains of the Twilight Zone music play*
Old 10-06-2003, 07:37 PM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Well, I've not had time to get to EU this last two weeks, but will try this weekend! Nice to see you online CB! Don't worry, the family visit won't last forever......or we don't think it will, anyway....*strains of the Twilight Zone music play*
I'm the same. I have started replaying some of my old favourites, so when I am on am usually doing that. I do plan to check it out again in due time, this time with a "weaker" character as rushing thru at 20th level with a feline mage can get old fast.