Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-15-2004, 12:17 PM   #41
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

hehe, i know i wouldn't approve if you rang ME at 4 in the morning And i just looked at myself properly in the mirror, i must have 70+ on my back alone, and atleast 50 JUST on my sholders. The cold shower realy helped sigmar, just took one. Thanks, i'll be doing that regularly
Old 12-15-2004, 12:21 PM   #42
Sigmar
Unicorn

Thats another thing, avoid mirrors. Especially during the scabbing phase *shudders*, ugh, I've still got images of my scab-ridden zombie reflection burnt into my mind.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:23 PM   #43
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Yeh, i just looked in a mirror, i aint a pretty sight. Guess i'll be asking me gf NOT to come see me after shcool tomorow still, quite funny though ...Jeesus, i must put that face in every thread
Old 12-15-2004, 12:54 PM   #44
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Here's a kinky update for ya [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I can see myself spending the rest of the time i hate the pox in just my underwear [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] As when i have a shower, putting my clothes on again ends up rubbing against the spots, and i've fiaght with myself all day NOT to do that. Also, drying myself afterwards is a problem, i have to 'dab gentally' at them so as not to disturb them much. BTW Absynthe, my friend (sin't registered on the forum)would like me to tell you he likes the blackadder quote in your sig.
Old 12-15-2004, 01:09 PM   #45
Lady Sedai
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by TheGodThatFailed:
Here's a kinky update for ya [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I can see myself spending the rest of the time i hate the pox in just my underwear [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] As when i have a shower, putting my clothes on again ends up rubbing against the spots, and i've fiaght with myself all day NOT to do that. Also, drying myself afterwards is a problem, i have to 'dab gentally' at them so as not to disturb them much.
I did *NOT* need that image in my head today. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'd punish you, but I fear in your current state of mind you'd enjoy it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
BTW Absynthe, my friend (sin't registered on the forum)would like me to tell you he likes the blackadder quote in your sig.
THAT'S where that's from! I've been wracking my brain the last couple of days trying to place that!
Old 12-15-2004, 01:14 PM   #46
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Heh, pardon my unneeded post [img]tongue.gif[/img] But don't worry, i realy wouldn't enjoy that, i won't even let people poke my arm right now, it just icthes the hell out of me ...why THAT face i'm not sure, i just seem to put it for no reason
Old 12-15-2004, 01:18 PM   #47
Lady Sedai
Banned User

OH! I just thought of the PERFECT movie for you to watch (after the LotR trilogy )....The Emperor's New Groove. He goes through most of the movie saying "No touchy!". [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 01:23 PM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! Well, if showers, sitting in your undies and watching movies helps, then go for it! LOL Just don't catch a chill! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 01:25 PM   #49
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

LOL makes sence i suppose How am i supposed to get to sleep when i have to dip my head in a sink full of cold water every 5 minets? I don't think i'm going to sleep until this inferno on my skin is over...
Old 12-15-2004, 03:02 PM   #50
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Anthisan plus...My savior...It's soothing spray cools my skin, doesn't give me a chill, means i can wear clothes, and stops me ithcing ALOT. This stuff is a godsend.