Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-16-2004, 12:29 PM   #11
Arvon
Unicorn

I'm so far out in the country here that another 1/2 mile and you'd fall off the earth. It doesn't matter here where dogs poop. For that matter we have deer poop, coyote poop, coon poop, skunk poop and a bunch more.

As a matter of fact in some of the city parks you have to worry more about people poop than dog poop. Don't believe me...go into the city parks of SF.

[ 10-16-2004, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Arvon ]

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 10-16-2004, 12:45 PM   #12
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

LadyZ, either you have made a very shatay realtionship with a neighbor, or there's a 'loose dog' in your hood. More than likely loose, as most people (unless, see openeing line) would not get that far in your yard to allow the dog to emplace the land mines.

OT, if the person did allow it with malicious intent, is this person still *good*?

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 10-16-2004, 12:47 PM   #13
Chris of the Dale
The Magister

LMAO @ Arvons post. I live in a small community way out in the country and we have alot of that too, I usually pick up our dogs poop, but we don't take them for walks much, cause it's a handful to take all 3 of them [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Old 10-16-2004, 02:26 PM   #14
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
We here don't walk our dogs, Dogs overhere just roam freely as their please. However if the nieghbour's dog come and shit at my compound I just lastic at their dogs. They also will do the same to mine. There was once the neighbour pour acid into my dog. The wound was very deep ( can see inside the bones ). I just take the dog to the vet and put it to sleep.
What the hell? Isn't there some law against that?
Old 10-16-2004, 10:26 PM   #15
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

God Kakero that's a bit much re the "dog wars" LOL. I mean, really, if it's a dog owner walking his dog, it is really his fault, not the dogs, because he takes them to your yard, so not really right to punish the dog.

Attalus, not a stray dog, there are none here. A stray cat or two maybe, but that's it. BUT, this neighborhood I live in is just filled with people with dogs, I can't think of one hour that can go by where somebody isn't walking a dog around here. Most of them carry bags for the poo, but obviously there is someone who does not in my neighborhood. I'd so love to know who this person is and where they lived, cause if I did I'd give them their crap right back, oh yeah!

I also do not think it is some vendetta thing, we don't know but a few of our neighbors, the ones closest to us, and they do not have dogs, and one has a dog but never walks it. I am thinking it might be this one family that lives on our street, I've seen their 13 year old walking their dog in the morning before, and he never has a bag (probably hates having to do the walking that early before school), and I've seen him let his dog off the leash to run into my front yard to chase the stray cat that I feed. I could be wrong of course. Just thinkin. Oh and today I noticed there is not one pile, but three, all along my front walkway. My question tonight now is, will there be four when I go out tomorrow? Tempted to set my camera on if so.

I just think its F-ing rude, had to spend money on new shoes today. And I'm gonna have to hose the stuff off somehow before Halloween, when tons of children will be walking on my lawn and walkway, don't want them to experience the horror that is this particular dog poo, not kidding man, it's frikken toxic, who knows what they are feeding the thing.

Once again, bastaids!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-16-2004, 11:44 PM   #16
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
When i still had a dog, i lived by the rules, but it kinda left me unsatisfied. So i started picking them up on a stick, and shoved them through my neighbour's mailboxes.

I mean, what else are these things for ?

[ 10-17-2004, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: johnny ]
Old 10-16-2004, 11:51 PM   #17
Ladyzekke

Oh Johnny you have it all wrong, you gotta stick it, and smear it on door handles, you gotta return the love and return it good. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-16-2004, 11:57 PM   #18
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Oh Johnny you have it all wrong, you gotta stick it, and smear it on door handles, you gotta return the love and return it good. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
I think i love you.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:04 AM   #19
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
How is it I just happen to be eating when I read this Lady Z? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Door handles? Honestly, what happened to the flaming bags of dog crap, is that prank just outdated now?
Old 10-17-2004, 12:35 AM   #20
Ladyzekke

ROTFL Johnny!

Oh Gangrell, the flaming bags are so outdated, everyone knows about that by now, and most people usually don't try to stomp out fire anymore either, at least I would never do it. If I saw a fire on my steps, it wouldn't burn very long as the steps are concrete, I'd just go grab a pitcher of water and put it out that way. Nah you gotta get the offender unawares, as they got you. Tit for Tat. Or crap for crap.

Man I need to go to bed LOL.

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps