Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2003, 05:55 PM   #31
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
I'd say the worst non-alcoholic drink I've ever had is carrot juice,
Carrot juice? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Yes Sir G, carrot juice. My mother is a massive health fanatic so whenever I go back home, she's always trying to tempt me with disgusting vegetable drinks. She once gave me a glass of sauerkraut juice (yes, it really exists) and passed it off as something innocent. Needless to say, I took one sip and spat it out everywhere. My mother's crazy.

[ 11-02-2003, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]
Old 11-02-2003, 10:28 PM   #32
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Ever wait till the milk has warmed slightly in your stomach, then burp? Ugh!
No... Ever had a blueberry muffin and a glass of cold milk?

[img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-02-2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Jorath Calar ]
Old 11-02-2003, 11:01 PM   #33
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hmm...worst drink...ANYTHING MADE BY PEPSI...and whoever said they hated coke...was it Kakero? *beats him violently* take THAT! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm not partial to beer or wine either, with only a few exceptions to those, like Sam Adams is the only beer i can stand for some reaon, and it seems i only like the 80$ bottles of wine [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 01:23 AM   #34
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

What the hell is wrong with you people? Pepsi Blue is great and while I know there ain't enough vanilla in Vanilla Coke It's still damn sexy .
Old 11-03-2003, 01:34 AM   #35
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
What the hell is wrong with you people? Pepsi Blue is great and while I know there ain't enough vanilla in Vanilla Coke It's still damn sexy .
I agree! [img]tongue.gif[/img] cept for it being sexy... how can a drink be sexy...
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-03-2003, 01:51 AM   #36
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
I agree! [img]tongue.gif[/img] cept for it being sexy... how can a drink be sexy... [/QUOTE]Obviously you're part of the small minority who don't become sexually attracted to beverages. Hey, I'm open-minded though so no worries .
Old 11-03-2003, 02:36 AM   #37
Bristowe
Elminster

Well, there's something in Australia called VB, apparently it's a beer, but it seems to me to be quite similar to another amber liquid created as a waste product from the body. Urrk.
Old 11-03-2003, 03:00 AM   #38
Azimaith
Manshoon

Any japanese or chinese ancient remedy or energy drink. Ever heard of a drink called "Jellied Grass Drink" mm mm goodness huh? Ugh.
The Democrats bash the Republicans and the Republicans bash the democrats, now everyones got mud in their eyes and they can\'t see what matters.<br />Check out this site: [url]\"http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm</a>
Old 11-03-2003, 12:01 PM   #39
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

A "Cement Mixer" [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

This drink is a prank to play on some poor drunk.

Get a shot of Baily's Irish Cream *Mmmmmmmmm!* This baits them.

Pour a teaspoon of lime juice in it, stir quickly and have them shoot it before they take a close look.

The acid in the juice curdles the cream almost instantly! The texture of the congealed cream curds is enough to gross out the best of them! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 12:42 PM   #40
Jorath Calar
Harper

Anyone tried Snakebite shot, it's a mix of Tabasco sauce and Tequila...

Next time you are at a bar tell the bartender to make it with half tequila, half tabasco... if you servive the traume... let me know... [img]smile.gif[/img]