Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-09-2001, 09:23 PM   #1
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

BEWARE !!!

This was just found, and hints at the evil plans of all cats...

Excerpts from a Cat's Diary

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair...must try this on their bed.

DAY 762 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan.

DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.

DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...

------------------
Old 06-09-2001, 09:30 PM   #2
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Oh NO!!! This is too, too funny. I can relate to this since we have two cats and a dog and . . . wait a minute. . .you didn't get this diary from OUR house, did you??? Man, don't tell Jessman, he is always saying the darn cat is trying to kill him.

------------------

I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Old 06-09-2001, 09:36 PM   #3
Charean
Hathor

I found this in my cat's diary... She is planning on taking over the world - like she does every night - oh sorry, that is Pinky and the Brain... well...

She does plan on making the human race submissive to her will...

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-09-2001, 09:43 PM   #4
Moni

LOL RudeDAwg! Funny!

A preview of the soon to be updated Crazy Cat Lady Page:

My Owner's a Crazy Cat Lady!

I can prove it too! Look at all these pictures!

Here she is with Captain Marmalade, probably having just muttered something stupid to her like "Are you the itty bitty ditty widdy pretty widdle Cap'n?" and Captain is actually enjoying it! We all think it is retarded and hate to hear it, unless of course, it is being said to us personally!

Funny the Captain looks so big in Moni's arms..she is barely 8 lbs if that much and the tiniest cat anyone has ever seen, but then too, Moni doesn't even hit 100 lbs lol. I wonder if they have ever considered being a freak show in the circus together!

heh heh heh

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-09-2001).]

Old 06-09-2001, 09:44 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HAHA...RudeDawg? You just figuring this out? LOL

I have seen this passed around the pet newsgroups and my mailing lists. Laugh every time I see it! Thanks!

Cloudy, Owned by cats

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-09-2001, 09:47 PM   #6
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

I have seen this passed around the pet newsgroups and my mailing lists. Laugh every time I see it! Thanks!

Cloudy, Owned by cats

Well, you see...
The truth is...
I don't like cats...
don't hate me, I'm a dog person...

------------------

[This message has been edited by RudeDawg (edited 06-09-2001).]
Old 06-09-2001, 09:53 PM   #7
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:

Well, you see...
The truth is... :uhoh1
I don't like cats...

Hey Rudy!
Check out the doghouse in the thread "onthepequod...check this out!"

Moni

------------------

Old 06-09-2001, 09:55 PM   #8
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Cute Moni... and the cat's adorable, as well

"Hey, stop hitting on Moni (she's overflowing with, and isn't afraid of sharing) Love"

------------------
DawnChaser aka Thanatos (Dispositioner of Souls)

[This message has been edited by DawnChaser (edited 06-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by DawnChaser (edited 06-09-2001).]
Old 06-09-2001, 10:00 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[quote]Originally posted by RudeDawg:
[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Cloudy, Owned by cats

Well, you see...
The truth is... :uhoh1
I don't like cats...

EGAD...not a cat person? Hmmm... we'll work on that!

Cloudy, who loves cats AND dogs...

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-09-2001, 10:04 PM   #10
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Hey Rudy!