Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-11-2000, 04:04 PM   #1
Tigger

I have lost the serpent statue (for the third time) there is a error in my game that takes it from me or something.....could someone tell me what to say to the sprit and if there is anything else in that room that I might need?

Thanks

Old 11-11-2000, 08:58 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well gee, are you going to be able to summon the Naga? Hope you have the wand, the incense and the spider nectar.
The questions you will be asked to prove that you are a member of the faithful will contain these "keywords" - your response is always "the servant ____"
KEYWORD RESPONSE
Charms the servant bows
schemes the servant dreams
sleeps the servant waits
strikes the servant prays

Wyv