Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-04-2004, 02:01 PM   #31
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Ziroc Once you do get the bumper sticker thing going do a help Choc support The Ironworks.

{The statements below are not yet available!!}

Donate. $5.00 and receive 1 Ironworks Bumper sticker.
Donate. $10.00 and receive 2 Iromworks Bumper stickers and an autographed picture of Choc.
Donate. $20.00 or more and receive 2 Ironworks Bumper stickers 1 Undermountain Bumper sticker and Choc's Foot print Autographed Picture.
Donate $100.00 and receive all of the above Plus Ziroc will name a Non PC in the Undermountain after you and you'll also be on Choc's favorite member list.
Old 09-04-2004, 02:29 PM   #32
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I like the sound of this. Z mentioned he has ventured here before. Maybe if I/we did it for him and the money went to PayPal for the site, he would go for it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2004, 02:46 PM   #33
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Guys, I don't think it's because people are stingy that they don't donate. It's more that they either can't because they're too young, don't have credit facilities, can't spare it, or are simply not willing to. I've donated four times in total and I will try to again soon, but I know a lot of people just don't have the means. A bumper sticker is a nice reward for someone who can donate, but it's not going to really generate new benefactors per se - plus, half the people on this board don't even have a car. But, you know, feel free to disagree and all that jazz. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-04-2004, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]
Old 09-04-2004, 03:15 PM   #34
LordKathen

Yes, you are correct Arledrian. I dont expect this would make alot of money. Even a little would be something though.
I have friends around town from different jobs, and I could probly do this pretty cheap. I think it would mostly just be cool for the members to have one.
Also, besides the internet, ther is live stores.
The catchy phrases on the stickers would attract all gamers, not just members here. And they dont just have to be bumperstickers. Small ones would sell to, I think.

BTW, I started this thread for ideas for an IW sticker for me. The selling them idea evolved within the thread and I dont believe anyone implied that people were being stingy. ???

[ 09-04-2004, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 09-04-2004, 08:19 PM   #35
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I would like to do it just as a reward for donators and to sell. I know it won't make much money, but it'll be FUN for you guys! If I had the money, I would get a big time publisher to produce my comics and send each of you one and a bumper sticker with a T-Shirt! But thats if I will the Lotto

You can print your own, No worries! I'll have the official ones maybe made into PDF's or TGA's and post them soon so if people wanna do what you did can do so free.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-04-2004, 09:27 PM   #36
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

How about for us Aussies we get some Bumper stickers that have the letters RPG upside down. Then Ironworks.com from the land DownUnder? HEHEHEH

[ 09-04-2004, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 09-04-2004, 11:38 PM   #37
LordKathen

Awesome Z! Thank you very much. When I get this going, I will be sending a money order!
For fun, is what I prefer anyway. Like you said, make a donation to Zirok, and get a bumper sticker!
If ya want one of mine, either let me know with a PM, or copy and print one for yourself.
This is kind of exciting, I am glad I started this thread.
I am going to print several off and try to sell them at some gaming/hobby stores around town.
The money I get will help IW's!
Old 09-04-2004, 11:41 PM   #38
LordKathen

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
How about for us Aussies we get some Bumper stickers that have the letters RPG upside down. Then Ironworks.com from the land DownUnder? HEHEHEH
Right on mate! That would be cool! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]
Do you have PrintShop or something like it to do graphics like this? I could make one up for ya real quick...
Old 09-04-2004, 11:48 PM   #39
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Well, I can have a go at making something up, and Lennon_cook can help me pringt them, we could probably make them stickers with ease, and it wouldnt cost a cent.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:59 PM   #40
LordKathen

Right on! See if you can get a copy of it on here for us to see.