Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-12-2004, 08:10 AM   #21
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid:
mah,
they are good, but we want something blatently huge and cool, more than just a practical joke, more like an even that everyone remembers, and something preferably we won't get arrested for.
I think it is going to be very hard to have one without the other...
Old 09-12-2004, 10:03 AM   #22
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
quote:
mah,
they are good, but we want something blatently huge and cool, more than just a practical joke, more like an even that everyone remembers, and something preferably we won't get arrested for.
I think it is going to be very hard to have one without the other... [/QUOTE]Actually i was talking to Chuck (our school captain) about it, and he said it wouldn't be a traditional muck up day if someone didn't get arrested.
Old 09-12-2004, 10:19 AM   #23
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
quote:
mah,
I think it is going to be very hard to have one without the other... [/QUOTE]Actually i was talking to Chuck (our school captain) about it, and he said it wouldn't be a traditional muck up day if someone didn't get arrested. [/QUOTE]Hahaha, he would say that. Who else has been arrested though?
Old 09-12-2004, 10:29 AM   #24
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
mah,
I think it is going to be very hard to have one without the other... [/QUOTE]Actually i was talking to Chuck (our school captain) about it, and he said it wouldn't be a traditional muck up day if someone didn't get arrested. [/QUOTE]Hahaha, he would say that. Who else has been arrested though? [/QUOTE]people from past years have been, that and disallowed to the grad. But they deserved it, they were ba***ards, like damaging cars (teacher's cars too) etc, just talking things too far, i don't want anything like that, just something cool and not targeted at personal property.
Old 09-12-2004, 11:00 AM   #25
philip
Galvatron

Loads of good ideas here [img]smile.gif[/img] We'll be doing some crazy stuff as well this year.

Last year there was a huge barricade with flour and water. And the principal's seat was swapped for a toilet bowl
Old 09-13-2004, 07:48 AM   #26
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Well, back at boarding school, the year 12's plugged batteries to the "troughs" (urinals) in the boys toilets, lets just say, some people got a shocking surprise
Old 09-14-2004, 01:21 AM   #27
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

i take it you mean car batteries?
that is cool, hey, that would make certain muscles contract wouldn't it.