Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2001, 01:50 PM   #1
hrizonstickup
Dungeon Master

How do you actually PUT the peices of the sewer pipe puzzle into the pipes--i've got the right order and have tried every different thing--putting them on the ground in front of them--doing it one at a time etc.... and all i can get is the annoying poems to come up. so just loooking for someone to point out the obvious thing i'm not seeing. thanx
Old 07-25-2001, 02:57 PM   #2
Guyan Sethe
Dungeon Master

You have to click twice on the pipes in the right order. Do this and you will be rewarded with the coolest sword in the game. Far from the best sword though.

------------------
Might makes right.
Old 07-25-2001, 10:27 PM   #3
Alaric
Manshoon

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
I thought I had go back and talk to Quallo before I could place the items in the pipes but I am not totaly sure about that.

------------------
All the world is a stage and we are all actors playing our parts.
Old 07-25-2001, 10:37 PM   #4
Gil-Galad
The Magister

Click on the pipes, and you will be rewarded with one of the funniest "thingies" in BGII. Have the sound FX on a decent level, and you'll be rewarded with some of the biggest laughs in the game, whatsoever. Period. And it is as good as any other 2H-sword in the game (except for Carsomyr, if you are a PowerGamer).
Old 07-25-2001, 10:41 PM   #5
Tananda
Elminster

You should click on the pipes in right order having all four quest items in your inventory (not on the ground or whereever). If the order of clicks is right you'll receive your reward, ir it is not, you'll have to take some pain

Good luck and welcome to the board!

------------------
Tanda,
with best regards from Guild of Assassins
Old 07-25-2001, 10:43 PM   #6
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

SPOILER

That puzzle is annoying, but don't give up. What you need to do is talk to Quallo and then read the poems. Quallo will say the hand is "of utmost importance" so it'll go in its pipe first right? So you go over to the pipe with the coresponding poem and stick the hand in. Do the same with the other items. When you finish you'll get Lilarcor, a +3 two-handed sword that gives the character using it (in my file, Minsc) a mind shield. What makes Lilarcor so funny is the fact that he talks. I especially loved when I was battling some mummys in the cult of the unseeing eye and he said "ooop! Got yer nose!" He does get annoying after a while though...

-Killing Spree-
"I don't hold grudges... I kill what I hate!"