Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-31-2001, 12:55 AM   #301
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LadyRae, looks like we both know a gentleman when we meet one!

I admit to being a Romantic at heart...and I also admit that I'm doing things on my own, like replace my sump pump...argh! Now, I'll add that: ONE, yes it gave me great satisfaction to be able to do something like that on my own,but TWO...if a nice handyman type gentleman offered to do it for me? I'd be outta that basement fetching him a wrench and dinner so fast your head would spin! LOL

Cloudy

That sounds like a good plan, CB. Why couldn't you live near me. I'd be over there working by bu** off to get some good home cooking. I can cook, but it is such a task for me. Jeez. I hate cooking. I don't mind ripping into pumps and/or cars and stuff though. It's true, they told me in the Navy. They said, "This one is mechanically inclined." You know, I never believed that cause I grew up pretty much a nerd (still am to some extent). Worked with computers, but nothing with grease. Well, it's cause of my eye sight. Since I don't see 3 dimensionally, I have to think it. Therefore, it's easier for me to look at something and figure out how it works. LOL. Gotta love those ASVABS. S'funny too. I got the same score on my ASVAB that I did on my nuke test. 89%

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-31-2001, 12:55 AM   #302
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
I wholeheartedly agree, I will always open a ladies door, pick up something she dropped etcetera, etcetera. I usually make sure I don't make eye contact and that seems to keep them from getting a false impression, or feeling that I am being chauvanistic pig.
Smitten by LadyRae
BK chose well when he set you to guard me, oh Courteous and Chivalruous Knight!

Cloudbringer

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-31-2001, 12:59 AM   #303
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Awww...thank you dear lady Cloudy, you are so kind to this old batter addle brained Kensai... You know I haven't had my evenings dainty thunderclap accross the room yet
Smitten by LadyRae

[This message has been edited by The.Relic (edited 03-31-2001).]

Old 03-31-2001, 01:02 AM   #304
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Excellent Tobbin is still here, how are you
Smitten by LadyRae

Doing pretty good but pretty tired. I was saying that I was leaving in ten minutes, but that was like over 30 minutes ago. LOL

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-31-2001, 01:05 AM   #305
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Heh, Tobbin I know what you mean, it sure is good to see you. It's been awhile friend
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 03-31-2001, 01:06 AM   #306
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
That sounds like a good plan, CB. Why couldn't you live near me. I'd be over there working by bu** off to get some good home cooking. I can cook, but it is such a task for me. Jeez. I hate cooking. I don't mind ripping into pumps and/or cars and stuff though. It's true, they told me in the Navy. They said, "This one is mechanically inclined." You know, I never believed that cause I grew up pretty much a nerd (still am to some extent). Worked with computers, but nothing with grease. Well, it's cause of my eye sight. Since I don't see 3 dimensionally, I have to think it. Therefore, it's easier for me to look at something and figure out how it works. LOL. Gotta love those ASVABS. S'funny too. I got the same score on my ASVAB that I did on my nuke test. 89%
Re your previous post: Tobbs, your ex was definitely not a Romantic and I can't believe you went to all that trouble to show her you cared and she didn't appreciate it!

And re- the one above: You'd need a pass to the local gym if I fed you for every thing that needs fixing doing around here! LOL That and I suspect you'd run screaming from the neighborhood after a few days because I can think of things I'd LIKE to do long before they need doing...(chuckle). Want to double dig a garden patch in clay soil, fix a slightly un-level shed and snap my gutter-guards in place and find out whether there are mice in my walls, before taking the carpet steamer apart to see why it flows so slowly? Uh, for starters?

CB, checking her recipe cards

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-31-2001, 01:06 AM   #307
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Aw, Tobbs... I think the key word here is ex! I for one think she didn't deserve you! Jeesh! I would love it if someone went to all that trouble for me

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 03-31-2001, 01:07 AM   #308
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Awww...thank you dear lady Cloudy, you are so kind to this old batter addle brained Kensai... You know I haven't had my evenings dainty thunderclap accross the room yet
Smitten by LadyRae

TEEHEE...(TAPS kensai on shoulder)

Cloudbringer

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-31-2001, 01:09 AM   #309
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Now where has my ravishingly beautiful Princess gone off too
Gets himselp a hot steaming mug of and sits down by the fire..
Smitten by LadyRae

Old 03-31-2001, 01:11 AM   #310
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

*SIGH* My sig has polymorphed into an icky box with a red 'x' in it again. Relic, you are a treasure! Did ya get my email? I was watching Farscape and posting here during the comercials, but now I can be a little less sporatic...

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic