Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2001, 10:01 AM   #1
Gorgan
Welcomed New User

where the hell do i find the other sun key to open the door to the dragon i cant find it anwhere? pls help

ps i cant kill the golme in the saphere where i find lovok there is a golme ant the entrance in a room to the left i cant kill it need help?
Gorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 10:14 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

There are three parts to the "Symbol of Amaunator".

1) Recite the morning, afternoon and evening rituals for a Statue and you will receive one part.

2) Gives the bones of Amuana to the ghosts of her followers and you will receive the second part.

3) There is a shadow who asks you to help it, tell it to stuff it, kill it and search the corner of the room that the shadow is in. You will then find the third and final part.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

If I recall correctly, that is a Clay Golem you are referring to. You need to use a +1 enchanted or better blunt weapon to hurt it.

PS: Welcome to the Ironworks Forums.

Land of the Psycho-moe
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 11:42 AM   #3
Gorgan
Welcomed New User

finaly exalent thanks
Gorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 07:51 PM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok... unscrambiling ur spelling/ grammar, i think u said somethinf like: "I cant kill the Golem just off the room where u first enter the Planar Sphere". This Golem is fairly wasy to kill... lure it out into the open entrance area, it might get stuck in the doorway. If it does get stuck used ranged weapons to slowly do damage to it. If not, surround it, and if one of ur characters gets to badly injured to keep fighting, walk them off, make sure the golem focuses on someone else, and heal the injured with potion or spell.
AND WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!!
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 12:04 AM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!

It is a Clay Golem, it will not get stuck at doors and if you try missile weapons, you will get a nasty surprise.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 08:21 AM   #6
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Yeah, Dundee. My stepson tried that with the Adamantine Golem in the Domain of the Dragon. The others got loose and killed everybody in his party. LOL
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote