Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-25-2001, 07:15 PM   #1
evilburn
Welcomed New User

This weapons ive heard is very good! But one trouble... i cant find some of the pieces!
For example..
Crom Fayer: i have the Gauntlets Of Ogre Power and the scroll but where are the other stuff?
Wave Blade: The headpiece of this item i got in the floating island with the fishhead people. =) But i cant damn fint the "staff" for it.!
Geasen Bow: Yepp same here.. have on piece.. the bow string.. but the Bow is not anywhere..!
Any help would be useful.. =)
Thanks ! May the sun shine on you!!
Old 02-25-2001, 07:19 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILERS:
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
1) Girdle is with the demon knights (which you have to a little ritual at the statue) in the Kua-Toa Dungeon in Underdark; Hammer is located in the mind-flayer dungeon under the Temple District, you will need the key from Tazok (Windspear Hill dungeon) to gain entrance.
2) The shaft of the Wave is located with the Warden in the Planar Prison, part of the "Rescue Hare'dalis" quest.
3) The shaft of the bow is located in the bottom most level of the Tanner's house in the Bridge District.
Old 02-25-2001, 07:22 PM   #3
evilburn
Welcomed New User

Thanks man.. im going to get in the game right now..! =)
Old 02-25-2001, 07:24 PM   #4
Patriarch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1. Crom Faeyr. The Hammer of Thunderbolts is located in the sewers, in an Illithid lair behind a secret door only openable by the key you get from Tazok's body in the Windspear Hills dungeon. It's called the Sewer key. The other item is a girdle of (frost?) giant strength, this is located on a demonknight in the Kua-Toan lair in the underdark. (If you passed the Underdark without getting it your screwed )
2. Wave Halberd. The Shaft is located in the Astral prison which is Haer'Dalis(es) NPC quest, you have to rescue him from Mekreth's lair in the sewers then go to the playhouse in the bridge district etc etc.
3. Gesen Bow. This is the easiest one to get (phew). The string you got in Spellhold dungeon and the shaft is in a crate on the secret docks beneath the tanners house in the Bridge district.
Phew.

Bah too late again. Curse my crippled slow-typing hands! curse them!! Ahem.
Old 02-25-2001, 07:38 PM   #5
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Patriarch, (SPOILER----------------------> )if you missed getting the gridle the first run in Underdark, you can always enter the Kua-Toa dungeon again via the Underdark Exit, just backtrack your way and do the ritual. The only problem is the travelling time since many people will prefer to just finish the game.