Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-14-2000, 12:07 AM   #1
loathar

u sure u got the rite version?
only with version 1.5 and above will it work..
u also must make sure u type down everything including the commas and fullstops...the cheats are also case sentitive...
Old 10-14-2000, 08:15 AM   #2
Lease

I sincerely hope someone can help I live in australia, and I cannot access the cheat for IWDale to enter the cheaters do prosper dialogue box it wont work I have an asia pacific copy obviously, does this cheat not work on this version,please please help!!!!
the reason I need to access the codes is that I have arrived in the area where you meet Belifet/poquelin and I cannot damage him enough for him to transport my gang, he sends endless elementals,bone skeletons,mushrooms,salamanders etc and although my team is fairly strong I only have limited resources and run out of options I cant get close enough to him to attack directly because there are too many monsters, I had no probs with any other part of the game except 2 crashes. I have checked the full walkthrough and it doesn't help.
Sooooooooo.......... HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Ps. sorry for the double up I just found this site !!!!!
Old 10-15-2000, 02:38 AM   #3
Lease

Yup I believe I have got the right version for this country (Australia) I know the cheats are case sensitive but I cant access the cheat at all ...you press ctrl-tab is that right well if it is when I do it nothing happens !!!!I also tried to use the dalekeeper character editor all goes well till I try to load the saved game and it gives me an assertion error
Still Heeeeeeelp
Ps Thankyou for the reply
Old 10-18-2000, 01:06 AM   #4
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I believe that you need to patch your IWD version to 1.5 Apparently the designers removed cheats from 1.6 (when the cheats are entered the only effect is a "nice try cheater"..DOH!).I used to have that problem until i realised that my version was not patched. And what I did for Poquelin was that I armed all my characters with Bows(I had plenty of cool ass ones, all my characters had no shields and bows as secondary weapons except my cleric and mage who were using slings and spells respectively) and Arrows +2 and Arrows of the Hand (arrow hording can only go so far till u run out of inventory=P) and I volleyed him while keeping the monsters at bay with my mage (mirror image, stoneskin, blur to soak up damage and death spells and finger of deaths to kill anything threatening my party).
Lifetime is offline   Reply With Quote