Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 08-29-2001, 11:11 PM   #1
tb1fan99
Welcomed New User

I stupidly killed the bandit who leads you to the bandit camp. I've been wandering all over trying to get to it. Can anyone advise how to find the camp.
tb1fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2001, 12:55 AM   #2
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

First of all WELCOME to Ironworks! Glad you came here. For your information if you ever get stumped and don't want to wait on an answer here, there is a really good walk throught on the the Ironworks homepage. Just go to
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/ and click on Baldurs Gate.

Now to your question.
Spoiler........................................... ..............................
Go to Feldpost's in in Beregost and go up to the second floor. There you will meet Tranzig. Fight him. Just before he is about to die he will surrender and tell you where the came is located.

You can also go to the area north east of Beregost and explore it. Teven will ambush you and demand all of your gold. If you ask to join him he'll take you to the bandit camp. The same thing can happen if you go to the area just north of here (I think its called Pelevold or something like that).

Hope this helps. Have a good time time playing and if you get the chance go over to the General Discussions Forum and introduce yourself.

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?
Sir Taliesin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2001, 04:00 AM   #3
Zbyszek

SPOLIER
-
-
-
-
-
-
There are two bandits leading you to camp: one in Pelvedale(?) and one in Larswood. In BeregostTranzig will reveal you location before death. there is also group of bandits between Beregost and Inn (rigth side of screen). If you kill them all except of leader - Jesse - he tells you he want to start a new life and reveals you location of camp. I never tried to go to camp by myself and always used bandit in Larswood. (The second one has hammer+1, so it is better to kill him and sell his stuff )
Next Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
While talking to bandit do not mention Mulahey and pretend that you are bloodthirsty mecenary and care for gold only. This will ease talks and you
dont need to figth Tazok to prove your usefullness!!!
Zbyszek

Zbyszek is offline   Reply With Quote