Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-07-2004, 02:47 AM   #11
Maj
Drow Warrior

Thanks! I think so too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-07-2004, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Maj ]
Old 09-07-2004, 02:49 AM   #12
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

I'm not into dogs, myself. They stink, piss, and shed everywhere. They also leap up onto you the second you come near and bark the place down on top of it all. Give me a cat any day of the week.
Old 09-07-2004, 02:57 AM   #13
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
The first three complaints are the reason I dislike cats, Arledrian! [img]tongue.gif[/img] And Some dogs don't bark much. My first dog (wonderful animal) almost never barked. Only if he was in immediate pain, or something of the like. Very cool animal, wish he was still around. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2004, 03:04 AM   #14
Maj
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
I'm not into dogs, myself. They stink, piss, and shed everywhere. They also leap up onto you the second you come near and bark the place down on top of it all. Give me a cat any day of the week.
That really depends on the dog Arledrian. My first dog (Moose) never had any of those atributes, he was a nice, shy, people pleasing dog. Lucky just barks too much, but Lily is a crazy dog and does leap on you the second you come near. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Plus my cat sheds everywhere! Especially on my bed.

-Maj Green
Old 09-07-2004, 04:41 AM   #15
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I got 2 dogs. I a tiny version of German Sepherd ( okay I don't know the breed ) named Elly. The other is a golden silver fox ( don't know why they call it that ) named Goldie. Elly is quite fierce and will bite at strangers. That a nice guard dog. Goldie however is the total opposite, she just like to play and play and even want to play with strangers. Imagine that.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:44 AM   #16
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I love dogs. A picture of our poodle, Bubbles is in the pet album on stealthy's. She's a dear little thing; will be 12 ( ) next week.
Old 09-07-2004, 05:34 AM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'm a huge dog person - until I moved to OZ I always owned a dog. I had a Siberian Husky named Chiri for a while, as well as a Saluki named Blaze (when I was still about 11 or 12). Unfortunately when we moved here to OZ the quarantine laws required them to be quarantined for 6 months or something we couldn't bear to have them cooped up for so long so we gave them to my aunt to look after in San Diego. Both of them have passed on now but they lived long, full lives.

Old 09-07-2004, 06:28 AM   #18
Spirits forever

i love dogs mUCH more than cats....frankly speaking, i don't like cats XD, don't kill me

Old 09-07-2004, 06:57 AM   #19
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Are you people complete INSANE?

You've ruined it ALL!

There has always been an underground movement here at IW for those who love man's best friend, but this type of blatant 'Spot' flaunting can only bring down vengence!

Oh you poor, simple, unsuspecting fools who have chanced all by openly expressing your love of man's best friend(please, in the name of all that is canine, don't say the actual name of the beast again), you just don't realize what forces you have set in motion.

Your foolishness may be forgotten in time, but your bravery and sacrifice will be long remembered. I can only hope that is some small comfort to those left behind who will miss you...
Old 09-07-2004, 08:47 AM   #20
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
Are you people complete INSANE?

You've ruined it ALL!

There has always been an underground movement here at IW for those who love man's best friend, but this type of blatant 'Spot' flaunting can only bring down vengence!

Oh you poor, simple, unsuspecting fools who have chanced all by openly expressing your love of man's best friend(please, in the name of all that is canine, don't say the actual name of the beast again), you just don't realize what forces you have set in motion.

Your foolishness may be forgotten in time, but your bravery and sacrifice will be long remembered. I can only hope that is some small comfort to those left behind who will miss you...
...oops

Nice to know there are actually people around here who own dogsd, I thought I was surrounded completely by felines. And wow Aelia, 12 is a big number in dog years, my pup (in the picture) is turning 8 this upcoming febuary.

Good looong life for them [img]smile.gif[/img]