Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-05-2001, 02:41 PM   #1
Sir_Tainly

If your out there Charlie, I need some help, I think I may need the same file as you did for IWD, but I want to check first to see if your error occured at the same point as mine is.

Cheers

Don't think I seen you on the IWD board so I haven't posted there

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-05-2001, 03:03 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sir T? Charlie was having some connection troubles a while back and they are probably not fixed yet. It was Ziroc who sent that file to him. Maybe if you post this with a I NEED a file header?

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-05-2001, 03:30 PM   #3
Charlie
Lord Ao

As CB says Sir_Tainly, I've got a couple of problems atm. I can use this machine for the next few hours as the boss is out. I've got a bit of trouble getting my mail too so either post here or mail me at - Frugal@frugalsworld.com marking the mail title - FAO CHARLIE and I'll get it today with no problem. If you need a file or whatever sent then that too is no problem, just reach out.

CB, the main PC's been overheating and mine has been err, well, temporarily cannibalised is the best description. Frugal has plans on sorting it out tonight and should be back with the parts later this evening, I'll mail/post asap. (Is B back?)

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-05-2001, 03:42 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
As CB says Sir_Tainly, I've got a couple of problems atm. I can use this machine for the next few hours as the boss is out. I've got a bit of trouble getting my mail too so either post here or mail me at - Frugal@frugalsworld.com marking the mail title - FAO CHARLIE and I'll get it today with no problem. If you need a file or whatever sent then that too is no problem, just reach out.

CB, the main PC's been overheating and mine has been err, well, temporarily cannibalised is the best description. Frugal has plans on sorting it out tonight and should be back with the parts later this evening, I'll mail/post asap. (Is B back?)
CHARLIE

Yes he is and he is looking to find out when we are free. He emailed us both.
I'll email him that you have trouble and point him here, if you like. Can't do before tonight though- (gonna be out a few hours, but will do it when I get home). He was kept two days longer than planned.

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-05-2001, 03:46 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:

Oh, I forgot, tell Frugal I'm starting to foam at the mouth from lack of email and game with you... think he'll work faster? LOL...Seriously, Charlie...no worries. But I bet HE wants it fixed up pronto, huh?! Overheated? Must be those sexy voice recordings you two are listening too. LOL

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-05-2001, 04:21 PM   #6
Sir_Tainly

Cheers Guys, but the crashing has gone now and I can get ito lower Dorn's Deep o.k. more effing salamanders. Hope you get you PC working Charlie. Cheers again

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-05-2001, 05:43 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Cheers Guys, but the crashing has gone now and I can get ito lower Dorn's Deep o.k. more effing salamanders. Hope you get you PC working Charlie. Cheers again
Hmmm....I don't remember them doing that in MY game...you must have the x-rated version

CB, too tired to go out tonight...and gracing the board with her silliness..lucky you