Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2000, 04:24 AM   #1
Uncle_Mugsey

I have cleaned out the dungeon in Windspear Hills. I cast a detect evil spell and I see A stone golem ( magic resistance ) and a adamantite golem ( magic resistance ) pop up.
Where are they? Cant find em anywhere! Thanks for any info!

Old 10-29-2000, 04:33 AM   #2
Rikard

They are to be found behind a hidden door next to a werewolf killing his 2 mate because a golem was more importent
where that is i don't know but maybe somebody else can tell you that

Old 12-19-2000, 04:30 PM   #3
Ronn

I finished the Windspear Quest long ago, but a friend told me about these golems I missed. Where exactly are they? I'm pretty thorough when I go through an area, and am pissed I missed the secret door

Any person helping with the location will be rewarded with 10 Electoral Votes (since it's the 18th I couldn't resist)

Old 12-19-2000, 05:21 PM   #4
ironfist

When you meet Samia there is a door at your left side,
Anyway, I cant possibly miss them if you'll accomplish
the Garren's Child quest. There's also a Clay Golem, btw.

Old 12-19-2000, 05:23 PM   #5
ironfist

I mean YOU cant miss them, of course.

Old 12-19-2000, 05:44 PM   #6
ironfist

Sorry guys, I totally misread the topic, maybe it's getting late.
Well anyway, I payed a visit myself and find the secret entrance(West on the map)
where a troll is fighting a werewolf, if you use the detect
trap you cant miss it, it's on your right side.
Well, now I have a reason to not kill those poor chickens in Umar Hills

Old 12-19-2000, 07:01 PM   #7
Ronn

I'm still not exactly sure where he/they are. Maybe I killed it already, because I did complete the kidnapping quest. If you can provide a more exact location I'd appreciate it. It doesn't matter if I've finish it or not, I NEED to know where it is/was now as a matter of principle....haha

Old 12-19-2000, 07:16 PM   #8
ironfist

Alright, let me try again.
When you was doing the kinapping quest you have to pass a iron golem, and a couple
of other golems as well over a brigde, and there were also two paladins/fighters(wolfweres) who try to fool you to come
along with them to heal a wounded one if you go straight ahead and opened the door.
After you opened the door there is a small place on your right side, if you go there you'll
see a fight going there between a troll and a werewolf, but they wont bother you when they are through
fighting each other. So, have your detect traps on and move along the walls on the right side and
you shall see a violet door blinking, that's it. There are two stone golems and one adamantite golem
inside and a great +3 bow called HeartSeeker + some gems.

Old 12-19-2000, 07:18 PM   #9
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

There's a nice Bejuril Gem (amongst other things) as a reward that says "it looks incredibly valuable", but was only worth 600gps wherever I took it. If you hit the well with the dragon helm (on your way to Firkraag) keep going south, then west into the cave where, as earlier stated some minions fight themselves. The secret door is on the north wall up the back.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:00 PM   #10
Suul-Yinn

The bejuril gem is used with the Horn of Valhalla after taking it to the fat merchant under the Picture Merchant in Waukeen's promenade. If you have already had it improved with a diamond, it will have a further improvement and summon a 9th level beserker. Don't sell the gem as they are very hard to find!