Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 11:07 AM   #1
Kalgrog

Hi. I just wanted to know if there were stat requiements along with needing the dagger? Also, must the potential new assassin be holding the dagger (i.e. equip it)? If so then I would have to switch to a paladin or some warrior class before the conversion to assassin, I suppose.

Any helpful info here would be great. Thanks!

Old 11-08-2000, 01:03 PM   #2
Silversword

I originally converted a priest to an assassin but quickly went back to a previous save when I realized how important the high level priest spells are and the fact that I would never be able to get them after the conversion.

I didn't have any problems with stats during the conversion. Standard priest stats appear to be good enough.

You don't need to equip the dagger. In fact you loose the dagger when you become an assassin.

Old 11-08-2000, 01:56 PM   #3
Kalgrog

This would be my original priest that I convert to the assassin. He lacks only 1 or 2 spells in the Spirit area and just a few more in Vine Magic. I plan on getting all the spells before the conversion. Other than the high lvl spells, it should be a pretty good combo because with only his spirit and vine magics he rather sucks in the damage category. Assassin should more than equal out the melee for him. Thanks for the help.