Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-10-2000, 11:37 PM   #1
misscutie

Wow! I hope I never have to go back to that Serpent Temple again!

Old 11-11-2000, 12:09 AM   #2
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Thanks Lily and andone I almost had her last time, but that foul halitosis of hers ends up sending at least a third of my group to their eternal reward. She keeps handing my 7th level party back parts of their anatomy in indivudually labeled ziploc™ bags. Today, though, we shall overcome.

I love those little phrases she utters while she's tearing you limb from limb, though; kind of a sexy voice. I think I'd like to find a girl in real life that would slither around on the floor for me and say "COme here, my confection!!!" Oh well, I'm a bit of an odd one anyway. Heh!
Old 11-11-2000, 02:50 AM   #3
Lily the Ranger

I have wondered about you all day! Was afraid you had joined the cult!

Old 11-11-2000, 04:52 AM   #4
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

I'm still in there, don't feel too bad I've just been casting Armored Realm, Bloodlust, Bless, Heroic Might, etc, trying to survive the interlude with Xydsus, or whatever the name of that evil snake gal might be!
Old 11-11-2000, 04:58 AM   #5
andone75
Welcomed New User

Hehe...
Well i have killed her but, save often, and also go in close on her, hit her before she hits you, and save after a good hit,took some time but i finally killed her, now i just need to get past the maze with the elevators...
Reagards
Old 11-11-2000, 11:56 AM   #6
Lily the Ranger

Poor Freud, I hope your bardic talents are not seduced into silence by Xydusa embrace. My best effort was save and load 4-5 times. When you get to the elevator, I would urge you to map and use those flags on automap. Tedious but worth it. Someone, Jared, I believe, has a nifty list of spoilers that many have contributed too. I am off to check on a room I may have missed.

Old 11-11-2000, 03:09 PM   #7
Bwright

The easiest way to kill her is to run back into the small hallway that you come out of. Keep having your wizard cast silence. If she is silenced, you can proceed to open a can of whoop ass. If you can't silence her, just run around in circles casting flame drop, locust swarm and the like. Since the hallway is so small, it hits everyone in that area. If she casts poison cloud (I think), run away from it. You will get away. Wait until the cloud disappears and continue casting spells. Killed her the first time around using this trick.

Old 11-11-2000, 06:09 PM   #8
Lily the Ranger

Freud - I don't know if I should encourage someone who is obviously enjoying the pain . . . but the only spells I found useful were NIMBLE, BLESS, BLOODLUST and HEAL. Had potions too. She seemed oblivious to any other magic I attempted. I call it "Hack and Heal". Poor Mussy was stoned at the end and received to xp.

Old 11-11-2000, 06:23 PM   #9
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

I failed again, today, though I tried to send her spirit to the never-beyond. Perhaps tomorrow!

Check ouy my story site, i you have not done so
http://www.seastop.com/ww.htm

wooho!
Old 11-12-2000, 01:50 AM   #10
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Well, I mastered the running part

It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe
it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from
the first fight. -- Deep Thoughts , by Jack Handey