Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 09-18-2007, 09:24 PM   #41
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Default Re: Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, September 4, 2007

Greetz, all

On the road, in Tampa tonight. Here the next two days, then back home to the north.

Side effect of losing lots o' weight... I get a lot colder now than I ever used to. I may have to start packing a sweatshirt everywhere I go!

So does that mean I can guess where you'll be at 6AM (or thereabouts) on November 15, DA? It's almost a state holiday...

Cool on the boom box, LZ. I've got an old one that I still use... just radio and tape, although it's got RCA input jacks that I can use for other things I've been planning on upgrading to one that has radio, CD, tape, and MP3 input... there's a lot to be said for running through my favorite playlists

What kind of stuff do you paint, btw? I'm curious...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:04 AM   #42
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Wow. Ok so im like sitting in school right now. And it totally blows. I just kind of want to leave. More bad new keeps piling on top of everything else, i've got like two huge reports to write, i have to watch my little brothers tonight. Oh and the girl that likes me doesnt want to make a public display of such because one of her friends is a ****h... Sorry. I'm trying not to rant right now, its so hard.lol.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:36 AM   #43
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I'll bet you don't mind the trade off, Bungleau! A few pounds for a sweatshirt sounds like a decent deal to me!
Old 09-19-2007, 06:39 PM   #44
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

It's not that bad, Cloudy, but remembering to pack it in my luggage... that's tricky

Bummer on the school stuff, DA. Friends are such a hassle when it comes to girlfriends...
-+-+-+
Old 09-19-2007, 09:53 PM   #45
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungleau View Post
Greetz, all

On the road, in Tampa tonight. Here the next two days, then back home to the north.

Side effect of losing lots o' weight... I get a lot colder now than I ever used to. I may have to start packing a sweatshirt everywhere I go!

So does that mean I can guess where you'll be at 6AM (or thereabouts) on November 15, DA? It's almost a state holiday...

Cool on the boom box, LZ. I've got an old one that I still use... just radio and tape, although it's got RCA input jacks that I can use for other things I've been planning on upgrading to one that has radio, CD, tape, and MP3 input... there's a lot to be said for running through my favorite playlists

What kind of stuff do you paint, btw? I'm curious...
Yeah I think when you weigh less you get colder easier. I like the AC at about 80 in the summers (although I'll turn it down to 76 at nights), otherwise I get too chilly. I just enjoy the warmer weather, it's the only time I can wear shorts in the house and go barefoot and just feel the air on my skin. By the time Autumn comes and it starts to get to be around 60F or lower, I'm cold, and remain that way until it gets warm again the next summer LOL.

Oh and I paint dragons. I've got pics of em in the "3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions" forum here.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:09 PM   #46
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*slaps head* I remember that now... I've seen pictures of your work before.
-+-+-+
Old 09-20-2007, 01:32 AM   #47
Captain Obvious
Elminster

Penguin Bashing Champion Simon Champion Snakeman Champion

DA, that blows man. THe reports side is not too bad - just get stuck in and do it. Some of the best reports i ever wrote were started within 12 hours of being due.

And the girl thing, well, if you like her that much, secret nookie is better than nothing!
Old 09-20-2007, 11:36 PM   #48
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Attachments are a bit of a hassle for me right now. Sure, it'd be nice, but I'm going to be travelling the world, and, well, who knows.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:25 AM   #49
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Evening guys and gals, hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

I'm happy to be able to relax again. Been a stressful week with my car cutting off while driving it, fun stuff there. Cost me almost $900 to fix that particular problem (Ignition coil, plus labor). I really need to get a newer car, but I can't right now cause I have no job security. I could easily make the payments right now, but if my boss dies (is 82) then I'm out of a job, so I just don't feel I should make any commitments of any kind right now, and that means car payments.

Blah, life sucks. Well, I mean, mine does LOL. At least it's the weekend now and I'm taking it SO easy right now... Couch potato is me all this weekend dammit.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 07:19 PM   #50
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Howdy Couch Potato Wendy! I've been semi-couch potato me all weekend. Tried to get some things done around the house but ended up not doing most of them. Watched a movie with hubby last night "Epic Movie" . Had it's funny moments but not something I'd go out to the theater to see!