Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2002, 11:07 PM   #11
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

I just noticed this topic. I am so sorry you had to go thru that. I would really miss you if you do pass on to the afterlife. My dad has had a heart attack before and he survived. Take care of yourself my friend.

John.
Old 04-18-2002, 02:57 AM   #12
Neb
Account deleted by Request

We love you too Moni, and we're all glad that you're still with us [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2002, 08:35 AM   #13
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Just saw this Moni, my prayers are with you!
Old 04-18-2002, 08:41 AM   #14
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

[img]smile.gif[/img] I'm glad you're ok [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] you're a very cool lady and would be very much missed
Old 04-18-2002, 08:54 AM   #15
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Take care of yourself. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2002, 09:33 AM   #16
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Take care Princess - glad to see you are on the improve.

CLICK BANG WHUMPFH!!! Just like your characters in W&W, the key to beating that cart in the stout mines was to keep on getting back on the horse that bucked you .

You're in my thoughts.

The Sultan
Old 04-18-2002, 09:50 AM   #17
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Moni, I'm so sorry to hear that! *hugs* Glad you survived your first one though, my grandfather wasn't so lucky.

But don't worry, I can't speak for everyone but I can say that I think you're a really cool lady, and if you did go, I'd remember you. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'd say I love you, but I don't like to use it in a friendly context and it makes me all squirmish. [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img] So instead I'll say what I said earlier, that you're really cool to me and a good friend, even though I haven't spoken to you too much. [img]smile.gif[/img]
LOL...I think you said it anyway! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I think you're great, Cody! It has been a great experience for me to get to know you a little better. [img]smile.gif[/img]

John D Harris,
Thank you for your prayers, you are awesome!
I did see a friend of mine who is a paramedic the first thing this morning and I checked in at the nurses office at school for some aspirin later...I'm in a bind without medical insurance at the moment (other than accident insurance through school) but it is not a worry to me right now...if ever anything happens that is severe enough for a trip to the emergency room or long term hospitalization, I'll worry about it then.
I did have insurance but the company was scamming KHaN for a false account so we stopped doing business with them and haven't made medical insurance for me any kind of priority...he was covered with his job.
I guess it is time to look into some coverage!
[/QUOTE]Moni! PLEASE go get some medical attention. I know money worries can be bad, but some things are serious enough to justify not worrying about money! I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. I hope you'll understand that I'm worried you havn't sought medical attention yet.
Old 04-18-2002, 09:59 AM   #18
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Sorry to hear about that Moni hope you are not shaken up to badly and we would all miss you if you did not show up anymore so do not think about it.
Old 04-18-2002, 10:01 AM   #19
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

*hugs* Moni! Take care of yourself! What would I do without you?
So sorry to hear that . I hope you get better and don't have any more trouble... *more hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img]
(don't really know what to say, but my thoughts are with you!)
Old 04-18-2002, 10:04 AM   #20
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Sorry to hear this Moni!

You take care and get well!!!

Don´t eat the yellow snow