Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-03-2000, 09:46 AM   #1
JaredC80SF

Well, I think I found some sort of bug in the game. But this one really isn't too bad, heh.. After my long trek through the Serpent Temple, I headed back to town to sell my junk, complete quests, do some training, etc.. I noticed somewhere along the way I had picked up a Dragon Arrow. I just thought it as nothing and sold it for about 1650 gold. Later as I was checking up on quests, the Dojo master mentioned to my monk-in-training that someone needed the Dragon Arrow. I thought "Ah crap. If I sold that thing for 1650, its gonna cost a fortune to buy back!" So I went to the Blacksmiths and browsed through his stock for the arrow, and the price blew me away.... 250 gold! At first I thought I must have sold it for 165 or something, so I bought the Dragon Arrow back at a price of 250. Just to check, I decided to see how much it would sell for, and sure enough, $1650. Its not too ethical, but being the poor bastard I am I just kept buying and selling the arrow over and over again. It never goes away, and you make a profit of 1400 gold every 3 seconds. Every one of my party members has the best equipment to be bought in town, every spellbook that is offered, and all are in some form of expensive training. Normally I would shun this, but I feel trudging through all those darn puzzles deserves some sort of reward.

So there you have it. The goose that lays the golden egg. At least until I complete this quest, (if there is one), I don't need to worry about cash. I highly doubt this is the only item in the game that has this type of effect, but I haven't checked around. If anyone has anything they'd like to contribute, please do!

Happy Adventuring!

Jared