Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-23-2001, 03:33 PM   #1
Benihaha
Dungeon Master

Does anyone know what you need to talk to Shinwiki about to get to the toadem. I've reset the adventures to start over since I have a better idea of what's going on but after I completed the quests up to that point, he says I should go to the toadem and defeat the evil. The problem is that he's not opening the door and I don't believe he gave me a chance to accept the mission. It's like there's one more piece that I'm not doing.
The first time I went thru it he opened the door no problem, but now I'm wondering if a flag is set to on since everyones been there and completed it on my first go around.

Any ideas???
Benihaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 04:21 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

SPOILER ALERT!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

The secret word is: "UKABU".

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 04:21 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Benihaha -

I think the keyword is "EVIL" but check the Best Tips thread.

You shouldn't be experiencing any problems with the reset adventures - should just be a matter of using the keyword. Hope that helps!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 04:29 PM   #4
Benihaha
Dungeon Master

Thanks Sazerac and Wyv,
I thought I tried the UKABU one and that's when he started asking for help. I'll try it again tonight. I only get a couple of hours each night to play since I'm working 2 jobs. Sunday's I get the whole day tho. I was going down the list and hitting each word but then I get bored waiting for him to finish talking. I did try the EVIL several times and TOADEM because I thought that was the one that worked but to no avail. I'll let you know which one it was. I did see someones thread that they killed all the toads and then when they clicked on the door it opened. I didn't feel like genocide so I'll do that as a last resort.
Old 05-23-2001, 04:53 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Good luck!!

Will be watching for your update!

Wyv
Old 05-23-2001, 06:52 PM   #6
Mr-Eiz
Drow Warrior

I had that problem too!!

played the game then reset game !!
then can not do the toad village!!!

------------------

Hi Ho Hi Ho
It's of to play we go

T H A N K S
Eiz
Mr-Eiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 07:01 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Saz -

What's with all the "
>
>
>
>
>'s " of late? Obviously, I understand that you're trying to put the spoiler out of immediate view when the screen loads, but why? If someone wants and answer, they want the answer. If someone else is reading the thread - I would think they want the answer too - or if they are interested in the rest of the thread - they're going to see the spoiler anyways.

Hey - maybe folks prefer it that way! I don't know! Just wondered since we really haven't done that on this board too much and now it seems to be happening a lot.

POSTERS - do you like the "
>
>
>
>
>'s " before the answer??

This mind that needs examining wants to know!

Wyv

Old 05-23-2001, 07:19 PM   #8
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Wyvern, it seems that some of the new posters (RudeDawg, BK, etc.) don't wish to be spoiled. If it's causing a problem, of course I will cease and desist with it, naturally!

Since just about every thread here is "spoily", I guess it really doesn't matter one way or another.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 07:24 PM   #9
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!

Saz - it isn't a problem - just wondered why it was suddenly happening. I figured that Dawg and the rest that don't want to be spoiled just avoid threads which would have answers (which is just about all of them) LOL!!

So nice of you to be so thoughtful of those posters, Saz!! Just like you!

BIG THUMBS UP!

Wyv
Old 05-24-2001, 10:48 AM   #10
Benihaha
Dungeon Master

Well, it worked. I got past the toad village again last night. I was afraid I wouldn't get the +5 hp's since I had gone thru it once before, but i got 'em. I'm not sure if it was UKABU or the fact that I don't think I talked to the guard at the entrance to the village. I was pretty sure I tried UKABU to shinwiki but I don't remember talking to the guard so it might have been a combination of the two.
Thanks for the help. Tonight I'll be cleaning out the Serpent Temple. I'll let ya know how many times I get poisoned. I'm trying to get Cure Poison for my Priest but it's taking awhile. I tried the 'Kill Rumphy' trick a couple of times. That's pretty slick. I need to do it about 10 more times to get the coveted Cure Poison spell for the temple.