Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-09-2002, 10:16 AM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
methinks the sake will be flowing freely in japan tonight, wish i was there.
Old 06-09-2002, 10:34 AM   #12
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Why did the "orginale" post dissapair?
But anyway i must say AGAIN "I HATE FOOTBALL" that is the most "boring" sport i can think of (Also European football)
Actually megabot you DIDN't need to say it again. If you're not interested in football just avoid these threads. The only reason to repeat that you are not interested is to increase your post count.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-09-2002, 10:36 AM   #13
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
But anyway i must say AGAIN "I HATE FOOTBALL" that is the most "boring" sport i can think of (Also European football)
Actually megabot you DIDN't need to say it again. If you're not interested in football just avoid these threads. The only reason to repeat that you are not interested is to increase your post count.[/QUOTE]EDIT: Sorry Memnoch - I posted before I read yours.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-09-2002, 10:49 AM   #14
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
quote:
Actually megabot you DIDN't need to say it again. If you're not interested in football just avoid these threads. The only reason to repeat that you are not interested is to increase your post count.[/QUOTE]EDIT: Sorry Memnoch - I posted before I read yours.[/QUOTE]That's ok, mate...I hear where you're coming from. From the title of the thread, it's obviously a football thread...I'm a bit puzzled as to why people who don't like football would come visit. After all, there are lots of other threads at Ironworks for those who don't like football - in this thread all we will be talking about IS football, and how lucky England were to get that penalty.

Old 06-09-2002, 11:10 AM   #15
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
That's ok, mate...I hear where you're coming from. From the title of the thread, it's obviously a football thread...I'm a bit puzzled as to why people who don't like football would come visit. After all, there are lots of other threads at Ironworks for those who don't like football - in this thread all we will be talking about IS football, and how lucky England were to get that penalty.
I would like to draw everybody's attention to this post. On the surface it looks very friendly and pally but on closer examination their is a 'sting in the tail'. Of course I've experienced this many times before but it's very difficult to get me to bite when I'm on Cloud 9 and the Genie is in the depths of despair! I expect you've been practising the Nigerian national anthem.

BTW - there was clear contact.
Old 06-09-2002, 11:16 AM   #16
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
quote:
Quote:
Actually megabot you DIDN't need to say it again. If you're not interested in football just avoid these threads. The only reason to repeat that you are not interested is to increase your post countQUO.
EDIT: Sorry Memnoch - I posted before I read yours.[/TE]

Did you post this to increase your post count. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2002, 11:31 AM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
That's ok, mate...I hear where you're coming from. From the title of the thread, it's obviously a football thread...I'm a bit puzzled as to why people who don't like football would come visit. After all, there are lots of other threads at Ironworks for those who don't like football - in this thread all we will be talking about IS football, and how lucky England were to get that penalty.
I would like to draw everybody's attention to this post. On the surface it looks very friendly and pally but on closer examination their is a 'sting in the tail'. Of course I've experienced this many times before but it's very difficult to get me to bite when I'm on Cloud 9 and the Genie is in the depths of despair! I expect you've been practising the Nigerian national anthem.

BTW - there was clear contact.
[/QUOTE]Sting in the tail...? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Donut...how COULD you even think that I would be capable of such a thing...

Old 06-09-2002, 12:24 PM   #18
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Sting in the tail...? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Donut...how COULD you even think that I would be capable of such a thing...
Okay Memnoch - I've had enough of this. If I see one more set of nested quotes I'm reporting you to one of the mods!
Old 06-09-2002, 12:27 PM   #19
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:

Did you post this to increase your post count. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Er no! - that's just a Brucie Bonus

BTW - if you continue to use nested quotes I'll report you to Mum!
Old 06-09-2002, 12:30 PM   #20
Donut
Jack Burton

Following their 1-0 defeat by Japan today 3,000 Russians rioted in Moscow. One man was stabbed and killed.