Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-02-2002, 01:04 PM   #11
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Everyone's important in their own mind - and that's the important thing, I guess.
You will NOT stop my plans of world domination! Not you nor your army of cloudstingers!
Old 05-02-2002, 01:29 PM   #12
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Uss, unfortunately for you there are many older members who deserve to be on that list, much more than I do (and don't worry bout the spelling, you ain't the only one!!) who for any number of reasons can't come here anymore, or don't have time etc, that you have been unable to talk to on here.
Old 05-02-2002, 01:46 PM   #13
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Not to mention that IW is strictly *not* a popularity contest. EVERYONE is important here. I may not like or agree with everyone's point of view here, but each one is valid.

Let's not let this degenerate into a High School popularity contest, k?

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 05-02-2002, 01:50 PM   #14
Sorcerer Alex

I cannot say how happy I am that I go about my Ironworks life shrouded in mists of obscurity and anonymity [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2002, 01:50 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Everyone's important in their own mind - and that's the important thing, I guess.
Too true! And I'm not fond of popularity contest threads, mostly as I hate to see anyone's feelings hurt because inevitably someone gets left out who feels he/she should be mentioned and the fact that everyone at Ironworks is valuable in some way as a member of the community. It's hard to say anyone is more important than another or why when we all contribute our own special 'something' to the whole of IW.

But if I had to give a name.... I always like to say [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] !!!!
Old 05-02-2002, 02:07 PM   #16
Vampire

I would like to say that i am not important [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2002, 02:12 PM   #17
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

But if I had to give a name.... I always like to say [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] !!!!
I think we can all agree on that, choc rules!!

[ 05-02-2002, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]
Old 05-02-2002, 02:17 PM   #18
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
quote:
But if I had to give a name.... I always like to say [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] !!!! [/QUOTE]Dont you all realise he is but a pawn in my plans?!?!
Old 05-02-2002, 02:22 PM   #19
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
quote:
quote:
But if I had to give a name.... I always like to say [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] !!!! [/QUOTE]Dont you all realise he is but a pawn in my plans?!?! [/QUOTE]Shhhh everyone!
He still hasn't worked out that Choc pretends to be his pawn when, in truth, Choc is actually manipuating him to his will.
Old 05-02-2002, 02:27 PM   #20
Campino

I think,no matter who you are,there are at least a few members who
think you're important.But who is to say who is the most important?

Without everyone of us,there wouldn't be a forum.