Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-24-2002, 10:51 AM   #1
Lavindathar
Harper

That is why I have been absent the last few days, as my home internet connection has been connected. Hopefully it will cum back in around 2months (this is a real bugger)...I can check the IW at college (like now), so just a msg to let all of you concerned know.

So me and Beaumonoir (a.k.a Binky/ a.k.a my brother) won't be around for a while.

Thanx a lot.
Old 01-24-2002, 10:59 AM   #2
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

Bye Lavindathar [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] ! See you in some days!
Old 01-24-2002, 11:02 AM   #3
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] You two are BROTHERS??? Binky! Why didn't you ever tell me that???

Good luck on getting the connection up and running soon. If you need any help keeping things going on EQ (whenever it gets back up), just let me know, Lavvy. I've monitored empires before for other members and can do so again. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anything else either of you need, just drop me a line when you can and I'll do my best.

*hugs* and see you back soon! [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-24-2002, 11:18 AM   #4
Lavindathar
Harper

Yeah, only a few people knew Binky was my bro.

But there was no real gain in keepin it secret....btw, DragonMage, cud u do my EQ for me?? You've got my password and stuff from before right? or at least I hoped u wrote it down!!!
Old 01-24-2002, 11:26 AM   #5
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Have fun! Sorry to see you go, give my regards to your brother. Remind him to check in to HADB every now and then to let Mr Squidgy out to play (that sounds incredibly dodgy when I read it back to myself...).
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 01-24-2002, 11:28 AM   #6
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Good luck to ye wee laddies. See you around [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2002, 11:34 AM   #7
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Yeah, only a few people knew Binky was my bro.

But there was no real gain in keepin it secret....btw, DragonMage, cud u do my EQ for me?? You've got my password and stuff from before right? or at least I hoped u wrote it down!!!

Well, yeah, I wrote it down, but do you expect me to know where I put that piece of paper??? PM me or e-mail me with it along with an idea of what your goal is (colonizing, fleet building...) and I'll keep an eye on it for you.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-24-2002, 03:46 PM   #8
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Lav and Binky: Hope you can get your connection restored soon! We definitely want you here with us. [img]smile.gif[/img]

In the meantime, have fun, and we'll be here when you get back!

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 01-24-2002, 03:56 PM   #9
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] You two are BROTHERS??? Binky! Why didn't you ever tell me that???

Good luck on getting the connection up and running soon. If you need any help keeping things going on EQ (whenever it gets back up), just let me know, Lavvy. I've monitored empires before for other members and can do so again. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anything else either of you need, just drop me a line when you can and I'll do my best.

*hugs* and see you back soon! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'll Second this [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bye [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2002, 05:19 PM   #10
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Bummer about the home net disconnection, but at least during the next two months you can still drop by at school [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps