Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2000, 06:50 PM   #11
Blackened

yea i went through that passage and it takes ya to the skeleton mage and wights. i killed them. theres a switch on the wall and another locked door south of it. how do i get in them?
Old 06-28-2001, 12:17 PM   #12
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hello everyone! I am playing Icewind now and am stuck like the guy who started this thread. I have talked with Keeserback (or whatever his name is that is the spirit at the end of the big crypt) and he asked me to rid the Vale of the cold priestess, but I can't find her. I have been back to where the tent is, but no one is there. Where do I find the maps that are mentioned above? Please help me.

------------------

I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 07:07 PM   #13
Clockin76
Welcomed New User

Alright. Let's go over this shadow vale one more time. After you have cleared out the vale (Not crypts or caves yet), There will be 4 crypts, 1 cave and Kressie's Tomb. In the crypts, there will be keys. 2 of them have keys. The one with Therik and the other with the statue in a little room right in front. After you get those 2 keys, go to Kressie's Tomb. After you clear it out, there should be a key in the western area (The one that is in the big main room with pools and that. The Eastern room has the holy symbol. Now go kick the stuffin outta Mytos and kill the damn sending. Clear out the northwest and east areas and make sure you get the key from the mummy in the NW area. 2nd lvl TIME!

Alright. Open the door and prepare for the ambush. After that, clear out the big area with the 2 wights, mage and that stuff (Don't miss the rooms behind the pools in the outer reachs of the big room). Now, take the northern chamber and clear it out. There should be a key on a table in a room with the zombies.
Then you can unlock the southern area and clear that out(Watch out for traps). Grab the stuff(specially the paw) on the table where the 2 ghasts or ghouls are at. Now you can use the damn lever. 3rd lvl TIME!

Final lvl. First, kick the crap outta the openin monsters (spectral guards too).
Then, tackel the north and south tombs. Both entrances got traps. Then take the west arch. The Spectral Knights are a little tough so watch out. After you clear that room, your done! Talk to Kresslack and make sure you ACCEPT, not consider, his mission to kill Lysan. Now she should be there. Go back outside, to the cave and kill her (Magical weps only) Head back to Kressie, get your reward and your done with this area. Any more Q's? I'm rdy for em!!
Clockin76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 08:38 PM   #14
Epona
Zartan

Good info, Clockin!

I would just like to stress the importance of agreeing to do the deed for Kresselack, if you select any of the other dialogue options the priestess will not be there when you go back to the cave - this one had me puzzled for ages, as one of the possible responses is very similar to agreement, but isn't quite a promise that you will do the job.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote