Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-18-2001, 06:11 AM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Heres the new one.

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Hey guys and gals of HADB this thread from here on in is the only thread where buisness of the HADB may be carried out whether for roleplaying clanwars or infinity multi games. This is to help with Zirocs problem
Lol even I have noticed that HADB has been very pervasive among the many threads in GD more so recently. And remember while it may be fun others may not think so and since this is a friendly forum lets help the others out for awhile
So as per Z's instructions I have created this thread for the purpose of anything to do with HADB to be discussed in here whether just chatter between people or serious discussions. Once this thread has gotten to its maximum size of 300 then I will create a new one.
Each new thread will have an updated members list and a list of ongoing multi games by members. Also if there is any general news for all HADB recruitees then I will put it under the heading NEWS: in a new post in this thread.
Ah I think thats all for now? Anything I missed anyone?

Members List:

AzureWolf "Founding Hamlet of the HADB"
Caleb
Sigmar "HADB hunter of miniscule ants some like to call people"
Link "Overlord Executioner of the HADB"
Sephiroth "Battle Co-ordinator and Defender of HADB"
Drake "MR.Drake the HADB thug and keeper of Neil"
Milamber
Blade "Infamous Pillsbury Invoker of HADB"
Reeka
Neb "HADB's dreaded wielder of Lawyer spells and owner of a little floating castle"
Melusine
Lioness "Lil' Angel of HADB"
Dragonmage "Owner/Operator of the HADB's Evil Petting Zoo"
Tiger
Jafin "The deliciously refreshing Archmage of the HADB"
Starkiller
Lavindathar
Hayashi
Kiwidoc
Beaumanior "The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Jenova"
Aelia Jusa
Sorceror Alex "Flirt Extroardinair of HADB"
Gwhanos "Sephiroths Lieutenant and second in command of HADB's armies, is also dissilusioned about being the lord of evil"
Tuor "Excrutiatingly Jolly Aerie Executioner of the HADB"
Talthyr Malkaviel "Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB"
Encard
Hiram Sedai "Token lackwit of HADB"
Remember to keep all clan stuff to this thread peeps.
Thanx
----------
Adam.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-18-2001, 06:28 AM   #2
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Im just posting all the links to the various threads that contained info on Nebs adventures
So I dont have to go look them up again.
Gads that took ages to do

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/004193.html

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No.../003913-2.html

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No.../003867-4.html

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No.../003731-4.html

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No.../003786-4.html

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No.../004094-2.html

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/004032.html

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/003872.html

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Old 10-18-2001, 08:12 AM   #3
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Good Morning, HADB!! It's almost Friday. I'm oh so happy to be a part of this clan. I do have a question or two. Are there normally any emails or chats that go on with this clan or do I have to earn that right?

Any chance of playing some multi in the future or do I have to earn that too?
When can I get my coveted HADB: "Don't make us kick your booty" T-shirt? wait for it

Or do I have to earn that too?

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-18-2001, 08:18 AM   #4
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Good Morning, HADB!! It's almost Friday. I'm oh so happy to be a part of this clan. I do have a question or two. Are there normally any emails or chats that go on with this clan or do I have to earn that right?

Any chance of playing some multi in the future or do I have to earn that too?
When can I get my coveted HADB: "Don't make us kick your booty" T-shirt? wait for it

Or do I have to earn that too?

The only chat that I do is on msn and Ive talked to some of the HADB on there
But very rarely emails or such. Maybe we should more?
As for multi's they seem to be hard to get going. Seph's one is the only one going at the moment that I know of tho I would like to see more of it in future
And as for the t-shirt.......I want one!!!
So yes to all of your questions, you have to earn them all!!

------------------

Old 10-18-2001, 09:08 AM   #5
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Wow, this "Who's online" thing is dangerous

Whatever Dragonmage is about to type will be profound.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
    [This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 09:10 AM   #6
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Morning all! What's on the agenda for today?

Hiram, shall we continue on our journey? I won't be able to do much today, but we could dredge it up from the depths of one of Azure's links and get going again at least. I'll be off tomorrow, so I'll be on here ALL afternoon! Aren't you all just so lucky to have my undivided attention for nearly an entire day? (Uh - wait - you have that anyway *even when I'm at work*.)

Anyhoo...TTFN (total terrorism for Neb)!
Old 10-18-2001, 09:31 AM   #7
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Morning all! What's on the agenda for today?

Hiram, shall we continue on our journey? I won't be able to do much today, but we could dredge it up from the depths of one of Azure's links and get going again at least. I'll be off tomorrow, so I'll be on here ALL afternoon! Aren't you all just so lucky to have my undivided attention for nearly an entire day? (Uh - wait - you have that anyway *even when I'm at work*.)

Anyhoo...TTFN (total terrorism for Neb)!
I know that you had mentioned that we were going into the elf church but they didn't seem to welcome us at all. So, my oh so very humble suggestion is that we use the little dwarf's room and then skedaddle out of there. I would also suggest with so very much humility that we do our posting in here so we won't get pooped on by those crazy people in the ALSB. They like to say things including Oh, nice clan you have there HADB!! Nice to poop on!! I would then be forced to remind them that wearing "Ode of PB&J" as a cologne does not get you any chicks.

So, to keep you from being "left hanging" I ask once again that you take the reigns of the story and I shall try to be creative yet restrained in my verbiage.

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
Old 10-18-2001, 09:37 AM   #8
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
I know that you had mentioned that we were going into the elf church but they didn't seem to welcome us at all. So, my oh so very humble suggestion is that we use the little dwarf's room and then skedaddle out of there. I would also suggest with so very much humility that we do our posting in here so we won't get pooped on by those crazy people in the ALSB. They like to say things including Oh, nice clan you have there HADB!! Nice to poop on!! I would then be forced to remind them that wearing "Ode of PB&J" as a cologne does not get you any chicks.

So, to keep you from being "left hanging" I ask once again that you take the reigns of the story and I shall try to be creative yet restrained in my verbiage.
Right-o! Carry on! Be back in a 'mo with the story...

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-18-2001, 09:42 AM   #9
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

~after taking rest and sustenance with the gracious leader of the ALSB, Breanna realizes that it would be best not to stay too long....~

"You seem a might jumpy, Hiram."

"Well, what do you expect? They ARE elves after all and I don't like no elves! Criminy! How can they stand to smell like that?"

"Alright, then, let's go."

~Hiram and Breanna journeyed several days to the North to the town of Leudeth. Leudeth was a small town with several homes just outside it's immediate vicinity and, further out, a few struggling farms. "Hiram, please scout this out for me. I shall make rough camp here and scout around to refill my supplies of herbs and such until you return to tell me what this town holds for us. Please secure us rooms at the local hostlery and find a suitable stable for the horses." "Yes, Lady Breanna, I know my way around the likes of this." ~Hiram makes sure his club in secure in his belt, adjusts his gear and starts to walk off...~

Breanna calls after him, "And don't you go sticking your nose into the taverns or the brothels yet, either. I know you too well. I don't want to have to come 'fetch' you and I assure you, my friend, you won't enjoy it either." ~Hiram huffs and shrugs his pack on his shoulders~ "Oh, alright then! You sure know how to spoil a dwarf's fun." ~Hiram starts off again towards the town, mumbling under his breath.~ ...

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 10:17 AM   #10
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

The dwarf wanders into the town and makes a bee line towards the nearest pub. “Mebbe an ale or two would help out with the adventure” The barkeep looks down on the dwarf and says “What can I do for you?” Hiram replies “Gimme yer strongest ale” “Don’t give me any of the watered down stuff, I’ll know the difference” The hammer give to the dwarf during the fight sits in front of him. Engraved upon the head is an inscription in the dwarven language. “Thunderpoot” Hiram has had no practice with it but is knowledgeable in its use. The silver gray head resonates with power and hums with anticipation for the next battle. Hiram is ignorant of the power as he downs many ales in succession. Still barely conscious, Hiram yells to the barkeep. Do you have rooms here? Me and my friend need a place to stay for the night. The barkeep replies with a sardonic smile “Of course, my dwarven customer. What would you like? Do you like some extra entertainment? We have halfling nekkid dancers who could visit you anonymously of course." Hiram looks at his empty mug and chortles to himself. “I’ll not be doin the nasty with those theivin’ mongrels. Jus give me the key to a room and we’ll pay when we leave.

With the key firmly in Hiram’s hand he stumbles out to where he thought Dragonmage might be but she is nowhere to be found. Hiram glances left and right but sees no one. “Hic, mebbe if I jus wait here, she will find me.”

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
    [This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 10-18-2001).]