Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-28-2001, 05:17 AM   #1
Donut
Jack Burton

Sitting in the pub last night for my regular after work attitude adjusting session, drinking a deliciously refreshing pint of Blackthorn Dry Cider, I had just finished relating to my mates the trials and tribulations of another day at work.

I then asked one of my friends, who is a sound engineer, about his day. 'It was okay, we recorded a 60 second cinema ad for Agent Provocateur underwear.' The star of the advert was Australia's finest export - the beautiful Kylie Minogue (pop star and one time actress). The filming involved Kylie going around all day dressed in just bra and panties. The panties were see through at the back. Initially Kylie was riding one of those bucking bronco machines which was shaped like a phallus but this had to be toned down a bit because it would never have got past the censors.

When the filming was finished my friend had to record Kylie moaning and groaning in a provocative manner.

It's a tough life isn't it?

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Don't mention the score - I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!
Old 09-28-2001, 05:39 AM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Sitting in the pub last night for my regular after work attitude adjusting session, drinking a deliciously refreshing pint of Blackthorn Dry Cider, I had just finished relating to my mates the trials and tribulations of another day at work.

I then asked one of my friends, who is a sound engineer, about his day. 'It was okay, we recorded a 60 second cinema ad for Agent Provocateur underwear.' The star of the advert was Australia's finest export - the beautiful Kylie Minogue (pop star and one time actress). The filming involved Kylie going around all day dressed in just bra and panties. The panties were see through at the back. Initially Kylie was riding one of those bucking bronco machines which was shaped like a phallus but this had to be toned down a bit because it would never have got past the censors.

When the filming was finished my friend had to record Kylie moaning and groaning in a provocative manner.

It's a tough life isn't it?

If there ever is to be a similar cinema ad starring you instead of Kylie, I want to direct it !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 09-28-2001, 05:52 AM   #3
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
If there ever is to be a similar cinema ad starring you instead of Kylie, I want to direct it !

Moiraine you are one really sick woman.

------------------

Old 09-28-2001, 06:47 AM   #4
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:

No, really, just a French one.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 09-28-2001, 07:10 AM   #5
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
C'mon Moraine - fair go - I almost lost my dinner imagining that (shudder). Davros dives for the fridge, and a green Bacardi Breezer. Gulp gulp gulp - oh my god - I can still picure it - quick, grab anything in the liquor cabinet - this is an EMERGENCY

------------------
Old 09-28-2001, 07:54 AM   #6
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
C'mon Moraine - fair go - I almost lost my dinner imagining that (shudder). Davros dives for the fridge, and a green Bacardi Breezer. Gulp gulp gulp - oh my god - I can still picure it - quick, grab anything in the liquor cabinet - this is an EMERGENCY

I think I still have the picture of me in bra & see-through panties, I'll dig it out for you Davros and post it on Stealthy's site.

------------------

Old 09-28-2001, 08:02 AM   #7
Davros
Takhisis Follower

LOL - that's gunna drop the popularity of Stealthy's site by heaps - let's hope he has standards that don't let you post anything ughhhhh, shuddderr, cringggee, like that . On a brighter note - tomorrow's the big day - the Mighty Brisbane Lions shoot for the world football championship (AFL that is ).

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 10:13 AM   #8
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, now that's the spirit, I thought there was something wrong with you English and French people liking each other

------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
I'd be Mirac, mighty mage of er... uhm.. er.. - Mirac Honorguard
Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force
Old 09-29-2001, 10:15 AM   #9
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:

LOL, Good one Moiraine

------------------
If I am because I think, then, if I talk without thinking, I'm not really talking! Am I?