Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2000, 04:36 PM   #1
SL00PY

ok, i've gone through the game all ready and i need help with the following stuff:

1) how do i complete the fallen paladin's quest
2) how do i complete the man buried alive in graveyard quest
3) ok, i've heard some stuff about the three liches in athkatla, i've killed them all and i have golden arms, legs and torso...i'm assuming i need the head? where do i get it and what happens?
4) where is the hammer of thunderbolts to complete crom faeyer
5) what the hell is with me not being able to kill drzzit without that annoying guy?
6) I NEED TIPS ON BEING EVIL: i've tried playing evil characters and it's damn neer impossible with the prices being so damn high! any suggestions?

thanks

Old 11-29-2000, 04:56 PM   #2
Glorick the Half-Orc

Rather than answer each question, go to:

www.gamebanshee.com

For complete spoils and walkthroughs.

Old 11-29-2000, 04:57 PM   #3
Manifest

Spoiler!!!!

to complete the buried alive quest you need to talk to the gravdigger in the cemetary, hell tell yopu about a man in red in the bridge district, near one of the inns in the bridge district out by the dock, is the guy, hell run into a room with two guys, Ill let you figure out the rest

Old 11-30-2000, 02:12 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

SPOILERS>>>>>>>>>
1. Get the quest from Sir Ryan in the Radiant Heart. Go to the SE corner of the Bridge District map.
2. Go to the SW corner of the Bridge map you'll see a man in red.
3. The head is in the Docks district in a house near Maevar's guildhouse.
4. Hammer of Thunderbolts is in the Sewers, in the Mind Flayer section.
5. Why would you want to kill Drizzt? In any case if you do Malchor Harpell will never leave you alone. There's better weapons than Drizzt's in this game.
6. The difficulty with being evil is not in the prices of goods, its more that it takes you longer to level up as the quest XPs you get for goody-goody quests eg the teddy bear quest can be pretty high so you will miss out on those if you are playing to your alignment. You'll still hit the XP cap but a good character will always level up more quickly. You can be evil without randomly killing everyone in the game, you know. That's just being stupid. How are the mafia evil? Think about it.