Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2007, 11:03 PM   #1
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

Once again, i have had these problems since i have been playing this game for how ever many years.

During the Umar Hill quest when you go to the shade forest thingie.

I can not get the items in the Statue's eye or in the "pillar of rocks by the small copse of trees" as stated in the note.

I hit tab, the spot lights up in its light blue collar, but i can not seem to get my cursor over either to obtain the goods inside.

Any advice?
Old 01-06-2007, 12:02 AM   #2
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

This is no glitch. You have no access to it because you aren't a ranger. I won't spoil it for you, but whatever is in there is part of the Ranger Stronghold quests.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:07 AM   #3
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
As for the Statue's eye, try leaving the room so you can only see the statue through the fog of war. Click on it then, and then don't click anywhere else until your character opens it up.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:21 AM   #4
Imrahil
Elminster

Gah... I don't want to spoil too much, but that's potentially a recipe for flaming death if you don't consider the fact that you can detect & possibly disarm any traps that might be on that eye in the same way, by using the fog of war... not that there are any... I'm just saying... you know, you might want to check, or something. It's just a good habit to have, right? Barbecued CHARNAME sucks, & all.

- Imrahil
Imrahil is offline   Reply With Quote