Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 02-14-2005, 05:50 AM   #21
BlackPeter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

first character was wizard slayer, dualled to thief at 9. still the best character i ever played even though i should have waited til 13 to dual
BlackPeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 07:33 AM   #22
Link
Jack Burton

Half-Elven barbarian. That's what you get when a roleplaying newbie buys himself a game he knows nothing about. I must add, however, that I finished Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal with this character. I missed out a lot though

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 09:33 AM   #23
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

An elven fighter thief. Long swords, bows. I used this char in BG as well, and liked it.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:42 AM   #24
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

I started with a Monk, thought he sucked, so started again with a Sorcerer. I played a good bit of the game with him but started again due to some poor spell choices(even though I'd played BG1). No Breach, doh!!

The character I played my first "proper" game with was a human beserker. He was a good character...
Old 02-14-2005, 01:41 PM   #25
Andyr
Manshoon

Zarr: I quite like Monks, actually. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And to the main question: Elven Fighter-Mage-Thief for BG1 imported into BG2, though my first SoA-start character was a gnomish Cleric-Thief.

EDIT: Typos.

[ 02-14-2005, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Andyr ]
[url]\"http://www.gibberlings3.net/\" target=\"_blank\">\"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see...\"</a> - G3: Home of IE mods<br /><br />[url]\"http://forums.gibberlings3.net\" target=\"_blank\">Forums</a><br /><br /><i>JCompton:</i> Suggested plugs include \"Click here so Compton doesn\'t ban me. [url]\"http://www.pocketplane.net/ub\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.pocketplane.net/ub</a> \"
Andyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 04:20 AM   #26
Too Hot
Dungeon Master

Paladin two handed sword
Old 02-15-2005, 05:11 AM   #27
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Elven Swashbuckler
Old 02-15-2005, 06:27 AM   #28
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

I imported my fighter from BG1 and converted him to a Wizard Slayer. He was patterned after my favorite PnP character, a 1st Edition barbarian as described and defined in Unearthed Arcana. When I read the abilities of the Wizard Slayer, that matched the character's personality the most.

He was great - and is the only character I've actually finished the game with so far.