Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-06-2000, 07:21 AM   #1
Leonidas
Dungeon Master

Is anything supposed to happen at the funeral? I have been by 4x (morning, noon, and night), talked to everyone, with everyone, and still nothing happens. My main char is a Paladin, so I don't have the keep... Thanks, all!
Old 11-06-2000, 09:18 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Just some dialogue with Isaea. If you are not getting that then you probably have a bug. And no, it doesn't matter whether or not you have the keep. It's just a continuation of Nalia's quest. You do have Nalia with you, don't you?
Old 11-06-2000, 01:29 PM   #3
Leonidas
Dungeon Master

Thx for the reply! I do have Nalia with me, but no real dialogue w/Isaea. He just says that our presence is an insult, or some such thing. It's almost as if Nalia weren't there at all. I guess that I'll just have to let her go on her own, and hope that she shows up at the Copper Coronet...
Old 11-08-2000, 09:30 AM   #4
Sir Athaulf Of Sarn

I had this trouble also. I also have a Paladin and went around talking to all characters. However I got a different response when I selected Nalia and got her to talk to the guests. Try that...

Old 11-08-2000, 09:55 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Sir Athaulf is right. Also, try that same approach when talking to NPCs. You sometimes (not often but occasionally) get different responses from when your PC makes the inquiries.
Old 11-08-2000, 10:05 AM   #6
tiger

You definately have to talk to Isea or whatever his name is with Nalia or nothing will happen. You will know once youve done this becuase Isea will run away and Nalia will continue the dialogue with your main character.