Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Default Re: Graphics issues

This is weird.

I clicked on this thread & it is empty.

I am about to play W & W again after a couple years break. Will it run on Vista or does it have similar problems to XP, where we had to do the virtual dub thing to get the graphics to work properly.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Graphics issues

I believe the previous message in this thread was deleted by the author which would explain why the thread was empty.

I think you will have similar compatability issues with Vista and that the XP solutions probably solve the problem. At least I hope so. I'm not the expert.