Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-13-2004, 11:18 AM   #31
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Do you not love us anymore, Stormy?? [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

S'okay, though, I don't use yahoo!
honesntly, it has nothing to do with you guys [img]tongue.gif[/img] if I could hide on msn too I would but it is mostly because of annoying people who imed me, and then won't shut up so only my close friends know I hide and they can im me anytime they want to [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2004, 11:51 AM   #32
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Do you not love us anymore, Stormy?? [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

S'okay, though, I don't use yahoo!
honesntly, it has nothing to do with you guys [img]tongue.gif[/img] if I could hide on msn too I would but it is mostly because of annoying people who imed me, and then won't shut up so only my close friends know I hide and they can im me anytime they want to [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]So thats how our friendship is eh? That's why you constantly ignore me, fine then, I can do the same [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2004, 12:50 PM   #33
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

lol sorry stormy.....you know you can block people
Old 09-13-2004, 12:57 PM   #34
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
honesntly, it has nothing to do with you guys [img]tongue.gif[/img] if I could hide on msn too I would but it is mostly because of annoying people who imed me, and then won't shut up so only my close friends know I hide and they can im me anytime they want to [img]smile.gif[/img]
So thats how our friendship is eh? That's why you constantly ignore me, fine then, I can do the same [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]me ignore you?!? who was the one bugging who yesterday? as I recall it I was the one iming you, and pming you, and anything else I could think of [img]tongue.gif[/img]
and most of the time Rev, I still like ot talk to them, I just choose when to do it. I have only blocked 3 people on any of my messangers, and that was for reasons other than a little annoyence
Old 09-13-2004, 01:12 PM   #35
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
quote:
quote:
So thats how our friendship is eh? That's why you constantly ignore me, fine then, I can do the same [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]me ignore you?!? who was the one bugging who yesterday? as I recall it I was the one iming you, and pming you, and anything else I could think of [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]A secret admirer or so I'm told, aren't you married Stormy?
Old 09-13-2004, 01:19 PM   #36
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
quote:
me ignore you?!? who was the one bugging who yesterday? as I recall it I was the one iming you, and pming you, and anything else I could think of [img]tongue.gif[/img]
A secret admirer or so I'm told, aren't you married Stormy? [/QUOTE] only in your dreams kiddo you are a little to young for my taste and yes, as a mater fo fact I am married

[ 09-13-2004, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 09-13-2004, 01:27 PM   #37
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Quote:
quote:
quote:
me ignore you?!? who was the one bugging who yesterday? as I recall it I was the one iming you, and pming you, and anything else I could think of [img]tongue.gif[/img]
A secret admirer or so I'm told, aren't you married Stormy? [/QUOTE] only in your dreams kiddo you are a little to young for my taste and yes, as a mater fo fact I am married [/QUOTE]Oh, Snap!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2004, 01:30 PM   #38
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
quote:
quote:
A secret admirer or so I'm told, aren't you married Stormy? [/QUOTE] only in your dreams kiddo[/QUOTE]As you would have it
Old 09-13-2004, 01:50 PM   #39
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
A secret admirer or so I'm told, aren't you married Stormy? [/QUOTE] only in your dreams kiddo[/QUOTE]As you would have it [/QUOTE]better in your dreams than my nightmares [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2004, 02:02 PM   #40
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Stormy, honestly, must I use my blackmail on you so soon?